The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran maelstrom. Resetting

Blackbeard
Im a noob and cant do maelstrom fast.
But now since last update maelstrom resets from scratch everytime i have logged out.(Yes it resets completely) I Manage up to chapter 9 final boss. Then often need to take a break to clear my mind and log out. And every freakin time i have to start from course 1 ( Ohh look we have a new champion yadda yadda..)

Is this a new thing? I know each step for the actual arena is reseted after 5 min. But the entire dungeon.?? CMON It's my 7'th time now im working my way up to arena stage 9. And i hate the ice rink and poisionous stage...

Im mad now. Sorry for my bad engrish!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to take the quest at the start. Before you run in wait a second, till they finish talking. Then take the quest. Then it saves your stage. Not round, just stage
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Blackbeard
    They wont give me any quest :( Think they stopped that after i completed Maelstrom the first time. Now they only have a dialouge but no quest. I have waitied. No luck after they say Ohh look we have a new champion. But it still resets the entire arena from scratch. Sure im getting experience to reach the final chapter ( round 9 ) But i want to finish it asawell. Takes me about 3 hours to complete the arena.And i just cant sit for that long in a straight go :(
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See if you have the quest in your journal and remove it if you do. If you don't have try waiting at the entrance with the 2 Daedra for a minute to see if the quest marker pops up. If it doesn't try submitting a petition to support as something is bugged with your character. Have you tried other characters to see if it does the same thing?
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Blackbeard
    Thank you Reorx. I have no quest in the journal. But i will try to wait some minutes at entrence to see if something happends :)
  • Blackbeard
    Made an appeal. Got a response quite fast actually . Teamed up with a player just for the test and changed from normal to vet - Vet to normal... to see if was kind of a bug.
    Went in then it worked and finnaly got the quest again.
    Thank you for the help.