The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Textures Not Loading Correctly / Crashing

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
Ever since the Orsinium DLC I have had issue with textures of buildings not loading correctly in certain areas.

For instance, certain areas of ground will have a muddy texture and be elevated so it looks like my character is knee deep it in. Buildings will not load right and I can see through them. Certain things like bridges or stares just will not appear at all. One of the most comment things I see is crafting zone builds will not render doorways, and appear to be a completely closed structure with a muddy texture. But I can walk through the wall where the door was supposed to be and everything inside renders just fine.

Sometimes this corrects itself when I fast travel to a new zone and come back. Other times it remains indefinitely. But often times when I talk to an NPC or interact with an object it could cause my game to crash to the Xbox dashboard.

I have tried a couple methods to resolve this such as restarting my router and console (by holding the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds and unplugging it for 30 seconds). It does not always resolve the issue.
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to eso
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    welcome to eso

Thanks.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"