The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summons Health Regeneration Out Of Combat

Mayanpup
Mayanpup
✭✭✭
Per 3.0.10 patch.

"General

Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat."

Yipee!!!!!!!!

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes ZOS does listen. I am so glad they changed this back to how it was. Thank you, ZOS!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great. I hope we see at least a couple more "Thanks Zos" threads for some of these reversions. Maybe if we positively reinforce good behavior they'll listen more often. Works for my beagle.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seedubsrun wrote: »
    This is great. I hope we see at least a couple more "Thanks Zos" threads for some of these reversions. Maybe if we positively reinforce good behavior they'll listen more often. Works for my beagle.

This is kind of sad! Everyone is quick to *** when they don't like changes. But when those changes get reverted, no one has anything to say. I think ZOS deserves credit when they DO listen to us so where is everyone who was unhappy with the pet changes?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human nature.

Parable of the 10 lepers..

Glad they fixed this, even tho I dont have a true pet build atm.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Noms
    Noms
    ✭✭
    Finally! Very happy about this! :D
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet user RULES!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure it does. He is intelligent. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but your beagle wants to please you.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad that pet healing was restored! The lack of it shelved my clannfear bow/bow stamsorc, inconvenienced my matrarch/clannfear magsorc and quite drove my magplar healer crazy trying to heal all the sick pets running around town! They're all happy again now!
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on June 27, 2017 11:42AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Judgedread101071
    Judgedread101071
    ✭✭✭
    In case you guys didn't know, that was a bug and not intentional.
    The lame ecxuse from Gina and the "additional" patch notes she posted and said that they "forgot" to put in the actual patch notes was a slap in the face of anyone who has common sense.
    So thank them for fixing a bug??? Hell NO!!

• Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    This is kind of sad! Everyone is quick to *** when they don't like changes. But when those changes get reverted, no one has anything to say. I think ZOS deserves credit when they DO listen to us so where is everyone who was unhappy with the pet changes?

Please remember this is still a thing you are paying for (and not vice versa), so one should assume they would at least listen *sometimes*. Then again I'm happy I don't need to heal them up permanently. Next would be to bring back some auto-heal during fight; I find it very hard to check their health, since they tend to hide besides/inside a rock, behind you or completely out of sight (still fighting most of the times though).
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

I wasn't being sarcastic just to be clear. As a pet build sorc I was really hoping they'd do the reversion and am really glad they did. I completely agree that everyone has criticism for every little thing they don't like but rarely do they get any props for making a smart helpful decision that the community asked for. I hope that with more praise for their efforts they'll continue to take into account the voice of the players. Also, it does in fact work great for my beagle. What a good Zos *treats*