The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do I have enough pve damage

whoseverwinter
whoseverwinter
Soul Shriven
I'm a 630 Stam sorc and all I do is pvp so I don't know alot about pve anyways I just want to know if there any easy pve sets I can get, I'm currently using 5 nightmothers gaze 2 veli 2hunding and 3 vengeance leech but I feel like I have baby dps any recommendations?
Edited by whoseverwinter on June 26, 2017 5:26AM

Best Answer

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, with 5 NMG + 2 velidreth/kragh + 3 piece Agility, you should be able to hit 25-30k pretty easily. PvE dps is based on keeping your dots up 100% without overcasting them, light/heavy attack weaving on every attack, dropping your dps ultimate on cooldown, and otherwise filling with some sort of spammable attack. Your mundus should be the thief.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Answer ✓
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Sorc PVE is good with 5 x vicious ophidian and 5 x night mother gaze and 2x kragh or velidreth

5x hunding works too instead of NMG but heard two fang snake was even better

Can pull the right DPS :-)
    Edited by Morgul667 on June 26, 2017 5:48AM
  • whoseverwinter
    whoseverwinter
    Soul Shriven

Morgul667 wrote: »
    Stam Sorc PVE is good with 5 x vicious ophidian and 5 x night mother gaze and 2x kragh or velidreth

5x hunding works too instead of NMG but heard two fang snake was even better

Can pull the right DPS :-)

Oh yeah I forgot, the reason why I need a good build is because I don't got Vicouse ophidian I need a good spa build to get me through a trail
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poke someone's target dummy and see what numbers you can get, then you'll know exactly how good or bad your dps is ;)
  • whoseverwinter
    whoseverwinter
    Soul Shriven
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Poke someone's target dummy and see what numbers you can get, then you'll know exactly how good or bad your dps is ;)
    See the thing is I get like 13,000 Dmg in 6 mins
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not all that familiar with warden, but that does seem low. My mage templar puts out over 13k dps single-target just casually, and considerably more than that if I push it. I don't know if you have a good AOE, but I've seen over 45k dps AOE. While armor can make a ton of difference, perhaps look into your rotation as well, since that can have a major effect. Also look into any debuffs you might have; figuring that one out really upped my dps as well.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    25k single target DPS is enough to get you through trials... though people get 37k+ easily as single target. Wouldn't attempt a trial with under 18k single target. at absolute worst
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your BIS gear is going to be some combo of TFS/VO or perhaps war machine. As you likely dont have trial sets, then dont over think the gear.

Nightmothers is excellent for a starting 5 piece. You could pair it with Veli or Kraghs as a monster set (krags is probably better), and Agility jewelry. Then use whatever weapons you can easily get your hands on, preferably something that gives weapon damage, max stamina or weapon crit. VMA bow is really nice, but the DW weapons are really no longer meta.

That should get you through anything you need to grind better gear.