The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldwind's Skull

FixedBlade123
FixedBlade123
✭✭✭
Apparently, there's a glitch when one attempts to secure Coldwind's Skull (Orsinium DLC). In the final chamber of the cave (I think it's called Coldwind's Tomb) you're supposed to pick up 4 objects and place them in their proper place. Unfortunately, you can only pick up one item and place it. The glitch makes sure that you can't pick up the other 3 items. Does anyone know if there's going to be a fix for this or is it just one more quest that I won't be able to complete? Grrrrrr!!!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is the quest whose fix broke many quests and had to be reverted with Tuesday's emergency maintenance. Hopefully it will be in Monday's patch or soon.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    I believe this is the quest whose fix broke many quests and had to be reverted with Tuesday's emergency maintenance. Hopefully it will be in Monday's patch or soon.

I hope you're right. Thanks.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    We were able to get past this with a second person. There are a lot stuck so not too hard to do ;) one person stands there while the other gets and places one item. This pops it into second persons quest bag. After first person gets 1 item he leaves room which resets quest step. Repeat for all 4 items. First person leaves again. Comes back in..second person places all 4 which gives first person a full set which he can noe place. Weird but worked.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »
    We were able to get past this with a second person. There are a lot stuck so not too hard to do ;) one person stands there while the other gets and places one item. This pops it into second persons quest bag. After first person gets 1 item he leaves room which resets quest step. Repeat for all 4 items. First person leaves again. Comes back in..second person places all 4 which gives first person a full set which he can noe place. Weird but worked.

LOL. I'll see if I can find someone to help me. Does the other person have to have finished the relic finder quest?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it does not look like the fix for this quest is in today's patch according to the patch notes.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I found that out this morning. So since I'm not able to finish this quest I decided to visit all of the shrines in Morrowing. All accept, that is, the Shrine of Pride which is supposed to be at this place called the "Ghost Gate." Get online and Google "Ghost Gate" and you're find 100 opinions on how to get to it yet none of the advice is any good. I watched the ONLY Youtube clip on the subject but the dude spent 14 minutes not showing anyone who to get there. Another lost cause. I'm so frustrated with this game I could puke.

My Morrowind map has very FEW map markers. Most of the locations aren't even named so this "Ghost Gate" is lost in the rocks somewhere. I'm ready to quit!!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I found that out this morning. So since I'm not able to finish this quest I decided to visit all of the shrines in Morrowing. All accept, that is, the Shrine of Pride which is supposed to be at this place called the "Ghost Gate." Get online and Google "Ghost Gate" and you're find 100 opinions on how to get to it yet none of the advice is any good. I watched the ONLY Youtube clip on the subject but the dude spent 14 minutes not showing anyone who to get there. Another lost cause. I'm so frustrated with this game I could puke.

My Morrowind map has very FEW map markers. Most of the locations aren't even named so this "Ghost Gate" is lost in the rocks somewhere. I'm ready to quit!!

the morrowind DLC is new guides atm are going to be sparse and confusing

have you done every other quest in the game?
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't know about Google but I have this shrine found. Unfortunately I don't think I remember where it is, must've just found it exploring. It definitely is possible to find though.

Only one I'm missing is I think Shrine of Courtesy x_x Haven't found it exploring. Maybe I will yet.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭

the morrowind DLC is new guides atm are going to be sparse and confusing

have you done every other quest in the game?

I've done almost everything. I just earned the title "Savior of Morrowind" which wasn't easy. I've visited all the shrines of grace except for the shrine of pride which I spent another 2 or 3 hours looking for with the help of a guild mate. Neither of us could find this phantom "Ghost Fence." I never try fishing anymore because I've never caught anything greater than a minnow. I would like to visit the Fabrication trial but I can never seem to find anyone who wants to join in on the fun.