The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Let it Grow" PvE Warden Healer

MaxTM
MaxTM
✭✭✭
Ay45tac.jpg

This is just a short spreadsheet of the Warden heal how I like to play it. If there's any questions please use the comments below!
The build's focus lies in the combination of the Forest Ultimate "Enchanted Forest" and the new trial set "Master Architect".

Overview:

Mundus: The Atronach

Character Points: 64 Magicka - 0 Health - 0 Stamina

Buff-food: (Blue Quality) Max. HP+ Max. Magicka; e.g. Melon-Baked Parmesan Pork

Race: Highelf > Breton > Argonian

Item Build:

nknD8JM.png

Standart-Skill Bars:

KP8luRZ.png

This image of the Skill Bars is just to give you a direction. You can switch out Expansive Frost Cloak for Blue Betty e.g. if you dont want to drink Pots or you want this little bit extra sustain, or you can switch out the Budding Seeds if they feel a bit weird (I slowly get used to it) for either Expansive Frost Cloak or Blue Betty.
Healers in my opinion have to be flexible over everything else. So adjust to your group and always try to change your builds to perfect your results!

CPs:

(Red and Green are in my opinion very different from person to person depending on which enemy attack is paid more attention to or how skills are used to perfect your sustain)

Red:
56 -Ironclad

52 -Thick Skinned
49 -Elemental Defender
49 -Hardy

4- Expert Defender

Green:
60 -Warlord

75 -Arcanist
75 -Tenacity

Blue:
100 -Blessed
100 -Elfborn
10 - Free Choice put them where you feel they fit best. I do like them in staff-expert (the atronach-tree)

For Low CP Players:
If your CP are lower make sure to avoid putting all your points in one CP-Star. Divide them and put points in all stars that i listed.
One exception where you dont want to divide them 1:1 is on blue. On blue CP you want to put 2 in Blessed for every 1 point you put in elfborn.

Quick explanation:

Master Architect's 5 Piece Bonus grants us Major Slayer (15% Bonus damage for 10 seconds to Dungeon- and Trial-Monsters) whenever we use an Ultimate ability and the Enchanted Forest Ultimate regenerates 20 Ultimate Points for healing an ally below 50% with this Ultimate at the cost of 75 Ultimate Points.
So If you play it smart, this Ultimate's Cost will be permanently reduced by 20.
This insane uptime gives your group a good overall healing which is reliable and easy to anticipate when it will be up again (almost always) and you buff your group members.
In addition to that the Warden Passive "Maturation" increases all allies HP by 10% if healed by a Warden ability obviously that includes the Ultimate. This Buff is the same as Warhorn provides us. They do not stack.
But this means that we wont lose all perks from Warhorn by basically taking 1 Warhorn out of the raid or the group.
I haven't had the chance to test it in the same environment as my Templar but it doesnt really feel that bad at all since you probably still have 3-4 Warhorns in your raid.

This Build is extremely advantageous in short fights as the damage bonusses of this set and warhorn stack and just buff your DDs for a short period of time.

Keep in mind this is just a short explanation/spreadsheet to share this information.
If there's anything I missed, let me know and ill add it to this build or answer in the comments.

Thanks for reading! For any questions write a comment, or text me ingame on the username below!

Best Regards

@MaxTM
(This is my new @name as my Forums name did not change together with my account's name)
Edited by MaxTM on June 28, 2017 11:46AM
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool build! I was thinking of making a Warden healer, but I couldn't find any info on them. This seems solid. I'll test it out on the PTS and see.
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as Budding Seeds is bugged, (it is on console) I would recommend Corrupting Pollen as it has a bigger heal and a debuff. Might as well if you have to wait for the expiration.

Why no Betty? I would maybe give up Healing Springs (I mean you do have enchanted growth, Budding Seeds, and Enchanted Forest for AoE heals) and put in a betty
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as Budding Seeds is bugged, (it is on console) I would recommend Corrupting Pollen as it has a bigger heal and a debuff. Might as well if you have to wait for the expiration.

Why no Betty? I would maybe give up Healing Springs (I mean you do have enchanted growth, Budding Seeds, and Enchanted Forest for AoE heals) and put in a betty

What do you mean by "bugged"? I mean it works for me... please elaborate.
    Corrupting is a No-Go as the delay of 6 seconds just makes it too random and youre just throwing away a skillspot. You could use Blue Betty in this spot.

You do not necessarily need Blue Betty you get spell Power from Potions and the sustain has proven to be nice to have but not necessary so as i drink spell power potions most of the time anyways i dont need Betty on my bar.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For X Box at least, once it hits level 4 you can't do the immediate heal. Unless it was hot fixed which I hope
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For X Box at least, once it hits level 4 you can't do the immediate heal. Unless it was hot fixed which I hope

Omg do you think they fixed it!?!

Also is bit not bugged for pc? Cause that dumb.
    It was set to be my big burst heal/favorite new skill then it broke.

And I have mentioned it multiple times on the forums and still no response from anyone.
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    Race?

I personally play Highelf, but i guess Breton does the job too! Just make sure to pick one of the two for Magicka sustain as it is more important than ever in Morrowind. Thanks for mentioning i'll add it to the sheet!

Mine on PC works just fine ^^ but i hope they'll fix it soon for Xbox!

(Btw i dont think its something that can replace healing springs a) cause sustain b) its a tad too slow imo) :)