The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vet Dungeons

ABelle99
ABelle99
✭✭
I'm looking to start doing vet dungeons and want to know which one is the easiest to start with? I play as a healer.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the pledge area. Dungeons given by Raj are generally the easiest. Dungeons given by the Redbeard a bit harder. The orc pledge giver is the hardest.

Can't go wrong doing Fungal and Spindle 1 to start.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeons I are generally the easiest(though last boss hm might hurt due to added one shot mechanics), dungeons II bit harder(tho say Elden Hollow II and Wayrest Sewers II are both extremely easy), dungeons that don't have I/II are generally long but fairly easy. Dlc dungeons are definitely the hardest.
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    This is a pretty good list (1 out of 5; 1 being the easiest):
    ryanborror wrote: »
    Veteran Dungeons (out of *****)

Fungal Grotto 1- *
    Fungal Grotto 2- ***
    Spindleclutch 1- **
    Spindleclutch 2- ***
    Banished Cells 1- *
    Banished Cells 2- ***
    Darkshade Caverns 1- *
    Darkshade Caverns 2 - ***
    Elden Hollow 1- *
    Elden Hollow 2- **
    Wayrest Sewers 1- *
    Wayrest Sewers 2- **
    Arx Corinium- **
    City of Ash 1- *
    City of Ash 2- ****
    Crypt of Hearts 1- *
    Crypt of Hearts 2- ***
    Direfrost Keep- **
    Tempest Island- ***
    Volenfell- **
    Blackheart Haven- ***
    Blessed Crucible- **
    Selenes Web- **
    Vaults of Madness- *
    Cradle of Shadows- *****
    Imperial City Prison- ****
    Ruins of Mazzatun- *****
    White Gold Tower- ****
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    This is a pretty good list (1 out of 5; 1 being the easiest):
    ryanborror wrote: »
    Veteran Dungeons (out of *****)

Fungal Grotto 1- *
    Fungal Grotto 2- ***
    Spindleclutch 1- **
    Spindleclutch 2- ***
    Banished Cells 1- *
    Banished Cells 2- ***
    Darkshade Caverns 1- *
    Darkshade Caverns 2 - ***
    Elden Hollow 1- *
    Elden Hollow 2- **
    Wayrest Sewers 1- *
    Wayrest Sewers 2- **
    Arx Corinium- **
    City of Ash 1- *
    City of Ash 2- ****
    Crypt of Hearts 1- *
    Crypt of Hearts 2- ***
    Direfrost Keep- **
    Tempest Island- ***
    Volenfell- **
    Blackheart Haven- ***
    Blessed Crucible- **
    Selenes Web- **
    Vaults of Madness- *
    Cradle of Shadows- *****
    Imperial City Prison- ****
    Ruins of Mazzatun- *****
    White Gold Tower- ****

This pretty much nails it except for the fact that I would put Selene's web last boss with the scroll activated as a 3-4 if you are using the dungeon finder tool because uncoordinated groups will allow the adds to accumulate, then the bear attack kills people frequently, and panic ensues causing a wipe.

Nice people you find will help you understand the mechanics but you will also run into rude players who will kick you and blame you. The skills you like to use based on the cost/ usefulness for certain situations will probably start to form at around the first 15-20 dungeons. You can also do a simple online search for healer builds and the ones that pop up first are usually certified to be pretty good. Tamriel Foundry has a good healer build by Vanady, with lots of in depth information on skills, champion points, gear and it stays up to date for each patch.