The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player looking for guild

Wyndaz
Wyndaz
Soul Shriven
Returning to the game after 2 years. Playing a magicka dk currently level 49 in ebonheart pact. Mostly interested in pvp for end game but up for any content. Going to be working on collecting skyshards getting cp and gearing up for now up. Mostly play between 11 pm and 2 am EST during the week and maybe a few hours in the morning before work. Extra play time on weekends of course. I will not be on every single day due to family and full time job. Would like to find some people to enjoy the game with. Probably have lots of questions while i adjust to returning to game lol. I have a mic and currently eso plus so can do any content. Psn and charcter name is Wyndaz.
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below
  • chrismav1986
    chrismav1986
    Soul Shriven
    Come join us at op scrubs we run all content from pve end game and pvp whats your psn and also if you have discord join our server

https://discord.gg/EJ7kG
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Wyndaz wrote: »
    Returning to the game after 2 years. Playing a magicka dk currently level 49 in ebonheart pact. Mostly interested in pvp for end game but up for any content. Going to be working on collecting skyshards getting cp and gearing up for now up. Mostly play between 11 pm and 2 am EST during the week and maybe a few hours in the morning before work. Extra play time on weekends of course. I will not be on every single day due to family and full time job. Would like to find some people to enjoy the game with. Probably have lots of questions while i adjust to returning to game lol. I have a mic and currently eso plus so can do any content. Psn and charcter name is Wyndaz.

I'm in the adult world too with work and life, so if you ever need a random fellow gamer for anything group related you can PSN friend me and hit me up anytime you see me online UncannyLinderman