Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Nightblade Stats

Erekon
Erekon
✭✭✭
What stats should I aim for?
I use no damage procs. ( no selene/viper)
Using 5x eternal hunt, 5x shadow walker 1x velidreth 1x stormfist ( recovery) ( all tri glyphs) with the Warrior mundus..using DW btw

I have around 2900 weapon dmg ( without grim focus) and 2100 stam recovery and 650 mag recovery..
HP around 20.5k
Stam around 24.8k
Mag around 10.5k

Is this alright or do I need to change something?
One of the things that bothers me is my mag recovery. Is it too low?
NO CP campaign btw..
Edited by Erekon on June 24, 2017 10:14PM
PC EU
@ybbarc

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your stam is really low. I prefer vmsa weapons if you have that and agility jewelry with 2pc monster set. Probaly selenes with this update.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Erekon
    Erekon
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Your stam is really low. I prefer vmsa weapons if you have that and agility jewelry with 2pc monster set. Probaly selenes with this update.

How much should my stamina be?
    PC EU
    @ybbarc

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erekon wrote: »

Around 30k in non cp.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My NB as of right now running maelstrom 2h and a master bow, 5 sheer venom, 5 senche full buffed weapon damage 4500, Stam recovery 4k with continuous attack "good to keep it up" magic recovery 1800 "can cloak 15 times if I use a pot or cloak and fear when needed" also running drink and poison on the 2h bar A LOT of damage with sheer venom and the poisons and good weapon damage with senche I can roll for days and spam cloak as needed I don't run out of Stam or magic even with this update
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Around 30k in non cp.

There is no specific stam value you need to have. It all depends on build. I have 23500 stam and I'm doing really well.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

Around 30k in non cp.

There is no specific stam value you need to have. It all depends on build. I have 23500 stam and I'm doing really well.

Then u must have a lot of health for a stam nb. Lol
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

Around 30k in non cp.

OP said no proc set, so....
    If your damage comes from abilities that scale with stamina and also cost stamina you very well need more than that.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh I missed that sorry. However weapon dmg is best way to stack offense with no procs
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have around 30k stam and 2500 recovery you'll be good.

Try Spriggan/Eternal Hunt /Veli/Kena with Orzogas gold food

Fun build but requires some good handling to be OP

Edit- just read you're in no CP and thus build is great for that.
    Edited by a1i3nz on June 27, 2017 5:34AM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check the enchantments on your armor to raise your max stamina. Sometimes I run more mag regen but only because i like stamblades magicka dumps(fear, mark, teleport, cloak) too much to lose them. However if i use snb i go with bare minimum mag regen. For bow builds as high as possible.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd trade shadow walker for bone pirate.

You'll have enough sustain with bone pirate/ dubious/ hunt.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd personally use spriggans and eternal hunt also in no-cp if I was not relying on procs. I can see why your frustrated with your mag regen as stamblade has alot of magicka dumps. I personally wouldn't be able to function without less than 1K regen. use gold food or if your not rich (like me) use the jewels of misrule. Sorc shields aren't as strong in no-cp so I wouldn't worry that much running spriggans against them and it will help you shred problematic templars and DK's.

How do you find shadow walker? Tbh I tried it and even spent a stupid amount of AP just to get a defending bow just to find out I didn't like it. It's very difficult to get value out of the 5 pc against decent opponents that camp your shade or run detect pots etc.