The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon for Buff Warning?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that can display big audio and visual warning, when a specific buff runs out?

Thinking like warning on Major/Minor Buffs.

Thinking of this for PvP, where you dont have time to monitor the regular bufftrackers to follow them.
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try and take a look at BuffTimers. I don't use it myself, so can't offer an opinion on its functionality.
  • BlitzWing97
    Foundary Tactical Combat noot only shows you your buffs, timer and all; however shows you your opponents buffs (whether that be pvp or pve). FTC also shows you health points associated with the adversary.

No alert system but the buffs are shown on screen at all time as little icons with timers
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    ovinnik wrote: »
    You could try and take a look at BuffTimers. I don't use it myself, so can't offer an opinion on its functionality.

This is an excellent addon.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a built in one too if you don't want an add on cluttering everything up
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answers.

I already have FTC and all. I don't need the buff icons or timers. I need something BIG and flashy popping up, when a specific buff runs out.

Like for example, FTC and/or Combat Cloud have warnings for stuff like "Ultimate Ready", "Potion Ready" and all other sorts of warnings - like low magicka etc etc. These will have Audio AND Visual alert.

What i am looking for is that, but with connection to either a specific skill, or a specific buff. Like a warning if Major Ward runs out, or Major Sorcery etc.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers.

I already have FTC and all. I don't need the buff icons or timers. I need something BIG and flashy popping up, when a specific buff runs out.

Like for example, FTC and/or Combat Cloud have warnings for stuff like "Ultimate Ready", "Potion Ready" and all other sorts of warnings - like low magicka etc etc. These will have Audio AND Visual alert.

What i am looking for is that, but with connection to either a specific skill, or a specific buff. Like a warning if Major Ward runs out, or Major Sorcery etc.

Well Stendarr doesn't give you alerts though you can add to its list any kind of buffs/debuffs you want, control the size, the place on the screen and even remove buffs that you don't want it to show.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on June 30, 2017 8:15AM