Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's with the two login screens?

TheHungPanda93
TheHungPanda93
Soul Shriven
So this has bugged me since I started playing eso a few months back. On the Xbox version of the game (not sure if it's also on pc) you load up and the first screen says "press any button to start". After that it asks you if you want to play or select server/region, and after pressing play you are loaded into your character selection screen.

My question is; what's the need for both of these screens? Wouldn't it make more sense to load the character screen after you press any button to start and have a "press [whatever button] to switch servers/regions" on the character screen?

I understand this isn't a game breaking bug or something that needs immediate attention, and if there is a genuine reason for it then I'd like to know out of curiosity, but if not, it'd be nice to go straight to my character screen (considering the last region players select is chosen each time)!

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums, I couldn't find anything for suggestions
  • Rox83
    Rox83
    ✭✭✭
    I want to say that out of the many MMOs I've played or tried out, this game takes the longest to just load up your character selection screen.