Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Get rid of the empty 30 day no CP campaign Sotha Sil

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
This campaign is empty on PS4 outside of a handful of AD players. Replace it with a 7 day CP campaign to help cut down on the queue's for Vivec for those that refuse to play without CP.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is empty on PS4 outside of a handful of AD players. Replace it with a 7 day CP campaign to help cut down on the queue's for Vivec for those that refuse to play without CP.

I keep thinking there must be other stuff going on behind the scenes at zos - this simple solution just makes too much sense...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just try out nocp and stop whining
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not get rid of no cp. idk about ps but on pc it's great and the only place you can play without lag and actually find decent fights large and small scale, without being constantly being zerged bomb. Move to no cp, learn how to play it and never look back.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't say they needed to get rid of both no cp campaigns, i just think at least on console the 30 day one is completely empty. 30 day Campaigns are long and drawn out and there's no point in them unless they're very active like Vivec. The 7 day No CP campaign is more than enough for the current population needs and there needs to be another CP campaign to reduce the maxed pops in Vivec.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Or just try out nocp and stop whining

No sir ..
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't say they needed to get rid of both no cp campaigns, i just think at least on console the 30 day one is completely empty. 30 day Campaigns are long and drawn out and there's no point in them unless they're very active like Vivec. The 7 day No CP campaign is more than enough for the current population needs and there needs to be another CP campaign to reduce the maxed pops in Vivec.

This was screw up by ZOS they thought the player base would move to no CP because of the battle grounds... They also listened to a very very loud no CP playerbase the last few months .... No CP is a minority in this game. The vast majority prefer CP and will be extremely upset if its taken away....

Results are in .... people will wait in 100+ Qs in CP while a no CP campaign remains empty .... The people have spoken ZOS please listen!
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like how some people in this thread are from console and others are from PC because once again no one specified which it was from the beginning.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I like how some people in this thread are from console and others are from PC because once again no one specified which it was from the beginning.

OP states PS4. I have seen the OP in game as well. So if we're going to be super specific, they are referring to PS4 NA. Me personally, I know PC has an actual Non-CP scene, which is great. However, Non-CP is not as healthfully embraced least on PS4 NA.

I share in the OP's frustration with que times, none the less.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 29, 2017 8:37PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mean while having a blast on Kyne with very few proctards or ridiculous CP builds.
    I go back to Vivec it is just a zerg fest of many broken build exploiting players.
    And believe me it isn't just noobs on Kyne many old timers like me play there for the same reasons.
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 1, 2017 1:48PM
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same thing for Xbox NA. Dead campaign is dead.
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    Nocp is trash the reason 90% of these fools like it is because their proctarded set up works there. They can't get easy one click kills in cp so they make the excuse its op, cancerous or whatever excuse they make up in their head on why they loose in cppvp.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    Nocp is trash the reason 90% of these fools like it is because their proctarded set up works there. They can't get easy one click kills in cp so they make the excuse its op, cancerous or whatever excuse they make up in their head on why they loose in cppvp.

The reverse is true as in CP as evidenced by players standing in siege and dancing taunting not dying.
    Can't have their broken no kill builds in noncp.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just so you guys know & you probably don't care but on PC, Sotha Sil is active and pop locked most nights. However, I do believe that we need an additional cp campaign 3 campaigns are not enough. In my opinion there needs to be a 30 day cp & a 7 or 14 day cp / 30 day no cp & a 7 or 14 day no cp. The reason I am not to thrilled about the 7 day is (1) it is too easy to emp flip, (2) the rules about only resources counting toward points. Also in my opinion proc sets are just bad everywhere, at least on PC. I enjoy no cp mainly because my build matters there I have to balance damage/ resources, to me it is more of a challenge. I like playing cp as well to me though it is a little to large of zergs and then the infamous lag & ques in the 90s, at least on pc.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star