Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/06/23

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Console]
Brotherhood Banner, Large 27,084g
Brotherhood Candelabra, Floor 8,125g
Brotherhood Ledger Stand 4,000g
Brotherhood Plaque, Wolf 27,084g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on June 24, 2017 12:23AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for picture guy
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [PC][Console]
    Brotherhood Plague, Wolf 27,084g

History of Vendor Items
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Oh btw I think you have a typo on that last item there
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 awesome
    I'm addicted to your Friday night threads.
    Thank you
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Waiting for picture guy
    paging @SofiDesune
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    We summon thee, @SofiDesune (aka picture guy).
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the DB banner already. So now the "luxury" guy started to bring stuff that we already got, and not from him.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »
    I have the DB banner already. So now the "luxury" guy started to bring stuff that we already got, and not from him.

Is the banner you have large
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you certain it's not a different banner?
  • Juniperbmg
    Juniperbmg
    Soul Shriven
    Those prices are kind of strange..
    Juni
    Magblade in the streets, stamblade in the sheets.
    Guild Master - Pacrooti's Hirelings PC/NA
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a DB banner in game unlocked for achievements?
    Edited by kvlou79 on June 24, 2017 12:19AM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [PC][Console]
    Brotherhood Plague, Wolf 27,084g

History of Vendor Items

Oh btw I think you have a typo on that last item there

Thanks. Sigh, I have to fix that in a few reposts...
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That banner is an achievement banner.

Lazy, incompetent ZOS

Am I surprised? No

***Btw the banner is 10k from the vendor at the Gold Coast, saving you 17k.
    Edited by mb10 on June 24, 2017 12:27AM
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No difference. It's the same item (regardless the size). The bad part is that that banner required an achievement to get it. Not anymore now.

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No difference. It's the same item (regardless the size). The bad part is that that banner required an achievement to get it. Not anymore now.

I guess it's for the Carebear Assassins: they don't wanna kill ppl for the Brotherhood
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    We summon thee, @SofiDesune (aka picture guy).

I thought we determined it was PictureSofi?

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the share
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TorricCaelum
    TorricCaelum
    ✭✭
    Kind of messed up you can get the exact same banner for 10k at the achievement furnished. I found out after I had bought it for 27k from the lux vendor. I feel ripped off :(
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it bound? Achievement stuff is bound so this could be a way to sell that thing to people without the DLC
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! The Wolf Plaque is the exact thing I've been waiting for for a few months. I figured it had to be coming soon since they're doing Gold Coast stuff atm. :):)
  • EmtNOLA
    EmtNOLA
    ✭✭
    The banners are actually different sizes. The Achievement banner is significantly smaller than the Luxury banner offered this weekend and featured in the video.

I just purchased an achievement banner for comparison and immediately noticed a difference in length of banner, length of chains, and width of the banner itself.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EmtNOLA wrote: »
    The banners are actually different sizes. The Achievement banner is significantly smaller than the Luxury banner offered this weekend and featured in the video.

I just purchased an achievement banner for comparison and immediately noticed a difference in length of banner, length of chains, and width of the banner itself.

Still, same item. I, personally, don't want the "luxury" vendor to start bringing same items but just bigger. I prefer new original stuff.

What's gonna be next week? A candle but bigger? Nah!

Edited by Dragonnord on June 24, 2017 2:16AM
  • EmtNOLA
    EmtNOLA
    ✭✭

Still, same item. I, personally, don't want the "luxury" vendor to start bringing same items but just bigger. I prefer new original stuff.

You're entitled to express what you want to see at the vendor, however saying that the banners are "the same" is misleading.

Different banner sizes can serve vastly different purposes. The design is the same. The color scheme is the same. However, the sheer difference in size between these banners is the difference between covering the front of a tower versus covering a window. That difference may not mean much to you - hence you likely won't buy it. Others may have utility for the luxury of a larger banner *and* still want additional unique items from the luxury vendor.

Those positions need not be mutually exclusive.
    What's gonna be next week? A candle but bigger? Nah!

The funny thing about this comment is that last week's luxury offering included a DB candelabra for sitting on tables while this week is a model that extends to the floor.

Similar? Absolutely! Is it the same candle? No.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Different banner sizes can serve vastly different purposes. The design is the same. The color scheme is the same. However, the sheer difference in size between these banners is the difference between covering the front of a tower versus covering a window. That difference may not mean much to you - hence you likely won't buy it. Others may have utility for the luxury of a larger banner *and* still want additional unique items from the luxury vendor.

The banners are exactly the same, regardless their purpose. They are the SAME item, only that in different size.

The funny thing about this comment is that last week's luxury offering included a DB candelabra for sitting on tables while this week is a model that extends to the floor.

In this case, the candles are NOT exactly the same item, they are different objects, regardless their size. It's not the same candle but bigger, as it happened today with the DB banner that is the same exact item but bigger.

Do not mislead please.

Edited by Dragonnord on June 24, 2017 3:20AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the same candle but bigger, as it happened today with the DB banner that is the same exact item but bigger, regardless its purpose.

But.. it DOES matter what size banner is. There are a lot of places where you can use one and can't use another. How item can be used is not less important than how it looks! Candle and a little higher candle are same because they looks identically and are used identically, but, for example, a little candle and higher than human candle won't be the same even if they look similar. Items are same when you can replace one with another and see no big difference.
    Here - difference is big.

PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone post a pic of achievement and luxury banner next to each other, preferably in some home background like next to window or something?
    Since I have only a small house now and aiming at medium the most I wonder if I should buy the banner. Heck, I bought the window and have nowhere to put it , silly impulse buyer ;)

Edit: And yes, the size matters and makes it "different" in a way :)
    Edited by Hunterka71 on June 24, 2017 6:37AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Can someone post a pic of achievement and luxury banner next to each other, preferably in some home background like next to window or something?
    Still didn't bought achievement one, have gold enough only for luxury furniture (it can't wait, achievement furniture - can), but maybe this will help understand size.
    i5S-yEag2Y0.jpg
    gVB5tGlMoP0.jpg

PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of messed up you can get the exact same banner for 10k at the achievement furnished. I found out after I had bought it for 27k from the lux vendor. I feel ripped off :(

Now we Know these prices are questionable @ZOS_GinaBruno . This is idk bad.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB again? :(