The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auridon's Serenity - my tribute to ESO

Aile4n
Aile4n
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm @Aile4n (PC/EU). I make some little compositions from time to time and this one, called Auridon's Serenity, I wanna share with you. It's pretty old actually, one of my first tracks, though it's still getting some positive feedback. Interested? ^^ Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo08Bh7SFE0
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing, I really like it! :smiley:
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very peaceful, though a few sharp shifts in beginning that I did not like otherwise it's really enjoyable and feels like auridon.

@ZOS_GinaBruno you guys can buy rights for those bards we all dream about ;)
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really succeeded in making feel the atmosphere of altmeri lands.

I found your composition even nicer than what we have in game... (Auridon tracks are depressing, right?)
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Aile4n
    Aile4n
    Soul Shriven
    Oh my, I compeletely forgot about posting this track here, sorry for late responses!
    Amazing, I really like it! :smiley:

Thank you!
    Tasear wrote: »
    very peaceful, though a few sharp shifts in beginning that I did not like otherwise it's really enjoyable and feels like auridon.

Thanks for a feedback ^^ appreciated!
    Tasear wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you guys can buy rights for those bards we all dream about ;)

Why thank you! This is one of the kindest things I ever saw! To be honest, I'm pretty sure I sent it to ZOS last year just to let them know I used "Auridon's" and this picture of a loading screen but not for commercial purposes. I did not get any response though ;)
    You really succeeded in making feel the atmosphere of altmeri lands.

I found your composition even nicer than what we have in game... (Auridon tracks are depressing, right?)

Right? Whole ESO soundtrack is really amazing, but all of the tracks have something sad about them. That's my try of making something that would fit with its melancholy, but also something lighter, a little brighter ;) I hope I succeded. Thank you Ajaxandriel and once more - thank you all!