The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Disable Double Tap Roll While In Sneak?

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
Bane of my Nightblade Dark Brotherhood quests.. about to Blade of Woe, and I dodge roll... yes yes I know, turn it off in settings. But here's the thing, shouldnt it be possible to just disable when entering stealth and leaving stealth? Then I could still roll in combat post-stealth.

So two questions, a) is there such an addon, and b) if not, is it possible within the confines of ESO lua?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The option would probably be nice but in all actuality you're probably going to be best off turning the double tap off and then binding the dodge roll to a key.

I bound mine to middle mouse button long ago and not only do I not have accidental dodgerolls, but it's much more reliably executed when I need it, than double tapping a movement key.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are mods that let you disable the double tap, for instance QuickSettings. Now if you have a suitable mouse or keyboard, you can bind the double tap and stealth to one and the same key. Worth a shot, perhaps?
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    ooh that's what I'm looking for! QuickSettings!! Thanks so much.

Winton