The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

build help? - NB Bosmer: Heavy Armor

Glivii
Glivii
So when I started ESO (which was my first real-deal MMO ish game) I was a total noob (and still kinda am)

So I chose the bosmer race just because I love little elves, and became a nightblade because I find rogues cool as well.
I didn't really take into account the stamina and how classes and races work with armor, so now I'm a nightblade bosmer who uses all heavy armor

I'm obviously not the greatest at combat now, but when I tried to switch to light armor, I just died a lot
I like being tankier since dying really annoys me, but I also hate giving such slow damage and running out of stamina
And to top it all off, I didn't allocate my points well enough. I made it so health, stamina, and magicka are all about even, so now I'm ALWAYS running out of stamina (especially with heavy armor)

Am I just totally screwed? Or can i just continue playing like this?
It's not like I PVP much anyway, so...
(it would be nice to go into the alliance war and not die every 3 seconds)

Advice?
Edited by Glivii on June 22, 2017 10:56PM
  • Fiskerton
    Fiskerton
    ✭✭✭
    Well, first choose whether you want to be a stamblade or magblade or some kind of hybrid. You can pray at a shrine in Elden Root to reset your points.

Then use armor pieces corresponding to what you want (medium for stamina, light for magicka). Stamina has killers blade to sustain health but can generally kill things quickly by starting from stealth. Magicka has a lot of self heals like refreshing path and swallow soul to survive.

Nightblade sustain resources through Siphoning Strikes and heavy attacking.
  • Glivii
    Glivii
    Fiskerton wrote: »
    Well, first choose whether you want to be a stamblade or magblade or some kind of hybrid. You can pray at a shrine in Elden Root to reset your points.

Then use armor pieces corresponding to what you want (medium for stamina, light for magicka). Stamina has killers blade to sustain health but can generally kill things quickly by starting from stealth. Magicka has a lot of self heals like refreshing path and swallow soul to survive.

I'll go to elden root right now and focus on stamina, hopefully my vampire healing ability will be able to replace the Siphon tree ones
    thanks!
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glivii wrote: »
    Fiskerton wrote: »

I'll go to elden root right now and focus on stamina, hopefully my vampire healing ability will be able to replace the Siphon tree ones
    thanks!

Healing on a stamblade is tricky. Best fix is getting Vigor but that requires doing a couple days of pvp in Cyrodiil. My main is a bosmer vampire stamblade and I'm not much into pvp but I'm very glad I went and got Vigor. Vampire abilities are pretty much pointless besides the passives. The ultimate is decent but NBs get an ultimate that does the same slightly better.