Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwarven Pipes Bundle

hofawd
hofawd
I purchased this kit and did a quick inventory when I opened it. The "bundle details" describe there being 2 lamp posts and 2 sconces included, however the bundle I purchased did not have any lighting in it. All other items are accounted for. Also submitted a /bug.
Arathof | stamSorc since Feb 12th, 2014
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    hofawd wrote: »
    I purchased this kit and did a quick inventory when I opened it. The "bundle details" describe there being 2 lamp posts and 2 sconces included, however the bundle I purchased did not have any lighting in it. All other items are accounted for. Also submitted a /bug.

They are in the lighting tab.
  • hofawd
    hofawd
    @Hetaira ... nope. they're not.
    Arathof | stamSorc since Feb 12th, 2014
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    hofawd wrote: »
    @Hetaira ... nope. they're not.

Then you are bugged because I got two of each.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 2 lamp posts , don't remember any sconces though.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the pipes were the same size or give us some couplers the adapt them, other than that I'm diggin em.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Besides a ton of pipes I got both posts and sconces (and a book to put on a counter, it is in the Library tab).

Possible reasons you can't find them: Your inventory didn't have room for all 18 items when you bought the pack. (Dunno if this is in fact a problem, I've been very careful to have room when spending crowns on furniture). You have something toggled in your view so you have filtered them out of the listing. Your eye skipped over them in the Lighting tab. You're looking in your inventory rather than in the Housing Editor and they went into a weird tab there.

Or you are bugged and Support had better help you out since you spent real money on this.