The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there currently a bug with the reporting of Magicka Recovery?

kevinb16_ESO40
kevinb16_ESO40
Soul Shriven
I have a level 39 High Elf Sorcerer.

With The Atronach Mundus Stone - Magicka Recovery was reported as 2462. (Atronach Stone tool tip shows a 198 increase)

I swapped to The Thief Mundus Stone - and my Magic Recovery now reports as 2112. This is a drop of 350 - so the Mundus Stone seems to be giving 77% more than it's tooltip.

All my kit has the Training trait - no Divines.

Magicka Recovery stats - +428 from Jewelry. +218 from Armor of the Seducer. +12.7% Arcanist CP ability. +20% Light Armor - Recovery passive. +10% Storm Calling - Capacitor passive. +9% High Elf Skills - Spellcharge passive.(and the Atronach Boon)

(The only reason I actually looked at this was because I was reading posts about sustain etc - and I thought I had overdone my Magicka Recovery to the detriment of another stat - which may still be the case :smile: )

Can anybody shed any light onto what is happening here?

Thanks

Kevin

Best Answer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are under level 50, 160cp, all your stats get battle leveled. Do not pay attention to them before you hit that level.
    Answer ✓
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High elves have a race passive called spellcharge which adds up to 9% magicka recovery. so the more basal recovery you have the bigger the bonus you recieve. Also Light armour gives you magicka recovery % bonus on number of light items worn. Add to this your points in arcanist.
    Dropping your base recovery will produce a bigger drop than the tooltip on the item shows due to this.
    Edited by SquareSausage on June 23, 2017 12:52AM
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does +51% become 77%?

My very first thought is somehow Regen became multiplicative again?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    High elves have a race passive called spellcharge which adds up to 9% magicka recovery. so the more basal recovery you have the bigger the bonus you recieve. Also Light armour gives you magicka recovery % bonus on number of light items worn. Add to this your points in arcanist.
    Dropping your base recovery will produce a bigger drop than the tooltip on the item shows due to this.

Also, Green CP
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”