Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Respecing skills on a crafter during research

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've reached all 9 traits in both wood and cloth and now only have around 20 days until I'm 9 trait across the board. I want to claw back some skill points and wondering if I were to respec during the remaining researching that's still in progress (3 smithing items being researched), would it automatically scrub the 3 items that are currently in progress? I obviously plan on putting the skill points back into smithing, but would like the cloth and wood points back.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've reached all 9 traits in both wood and cloth and now only have around 20 days until I'm 9 trait across the board. I want to claw back some skill points and wondering if I were to respec during the remaining researching that's still in progress (3 smithing items being researched), would it automatically scrub the 3 items that are currently in progress? I obviously plan on putting the skill points back into smithing, but would like the cloth and wood points back.
    They'll keep on researching...but the time to complete will increase.

I've done it a few times...but usually put the points back in - I just don't have the patience to wait 50 odd days for trait nine.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bareheiny wrote: »
    They'll keep on researching...but the time to complete will increase.

I've done it a few times...but usually put the points back in - I just don't have the patience to wait 50 odd days for trait nine.

Cheers, very much appreciated. Yeah, planning on putting the points back into smithing as it's down to 20-ish days. Simply wasn't sure if it reset and the last thing i wanted was to lose a week's worth of research on my last 3 items.