The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

glitch? bug? exploit?

malcolmhagger
malcolmhagger
✭✭✭
was running with group in IC and we came across a guy who was literally resurrecting himself. he would die and then 30 secs later just get up like nothing happened. he repeated this process till he realizedwe were just gonna burn him down as soon as he got back up again. can someone enlighten me on this
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rez myself every night..

EDIT: i misinterpreted this post
    Edited by magictucktuck on June 22, 2017 9:26PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    It is a bug. On the pc patch notes you can read how to do it. It has already been fixed on pc and I am sure it will be on the next console patch.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bug that is being exploited. (Unless he had one of the sets that allows IC res...but this doesn't sound like one of those.)

People,starting noticing this late last month, so before Morrowind. It's been reported on the bug notification threads.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have seen it in battlefields and Cyradiil also. A couple seemed to have an instant resurrect where they would pop up full health and resources ready to go.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a video a few weeks back with someone doing this. It was weird. If I remember correctly it was a Warden, but I could totally be wrong.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    It is a bug. On the pc patch notes you can read how to do it. It has already been fixed on pc and I am sure it will be on the next console patch.

link? not saying im gonna do it but just curious