Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What has happened to my PC Controls for attacks

LoganSniper
Since the last patch, my Templar attacks wont work proper, there all delayed or I have to spam the hell out of them to activate, I dont have lag going on and my FPS is around 80 all the time but I'm still getting a delay when in combat with all my attacks which makes it vary difficult to keep up with the battle, there's also a lock on problem with some of the attacks where I'm looking right at the target and I'm standing damn near right on top of them and yet I dont get a lock on. So in short I have a sluggish control problem or next to non responsive, and in some cases it's just that the controls stop working all together during a battle.How can I fix this or is there a fix for this?
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Run at repair. Sounds like something got corrupted.
  • LoganSniper
    Thank you for your response but I have tried that, it's something in game that happens and then nothing happens cause I use any of abilities, I can move my character around but nothing else works, it's like I get de-synced from my abilities. So far the only way to get them back is to be able to take my weapons off and put them back on or I have to change zones.