The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Rain makes synching issues worse...

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
Please tell me that the developers are going to lower the algorithm that causes the weather to be rainy so it rains less often. My worst de-synching issues and disconnects always happen in cities when it's raining. I'm convinced that the servers, or at least my connection (not counting my relatively high internet connection speed and bandwidth) cannot handle so many things being animated at once and that causes 'time hiccups' where I'm thrown back a ways, things and npcs won't load properly and the action freezes (though that only seems to happen near dolmens). I'm getting booted from the game a lot during the evenings (after 7pm CST) and on weekends when there are more people playing the game, and it happens most often whenever it's raining. Please make it rain less often so that the servers (or at least my connection) will stop failing on me. :(