The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for hardcore vTrials guild and guild with trader in Wayrest/Mournhold

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
As title says. I will be happy to show any requirements needed for vTrials. My CP is 572 and i can average 20-22k DPS on my MagSorc.

As for guild with trader, I am active everyday (for the most part but I also work) and meet weekly requirements. I currently am actively trading and participating in The Skaav'n Bazaar and Market Place guilds that hold guild traders in Belkarth and Elden Root respectively.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Currently our requirements for vet trials are a minimum of 25k minimum parse in a 3 mil health dummy with full sustain help. ( i.e. Shards, Orbs, Worm, Ele drain. You are however very close and we are interested to recruit you if you are dedicated. Our officers and GM can help you raise that dps as well to get you up to par. We currently have a trader in Rawl'kha Outlaws Refuge. It does around 3-4 million in total sales when we have putting up the right items for the right price.

Raid times are based off PST and we are late night

Veteran Runs
    Monday and Wednesday 10PM
    Saturday and Sunday 6PM

Normal Runs
    Tuesday and Thursday 8PM

Our website is here if you'd like to apply

SnG.gamerlaunch.com