Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP build help

Shynras
Shynras
Soul Shriven
I'm kinda new in teso, i'm looking for a build to start playing and i need your help :)

What i'm looking is a build for 1 vs 1 or 1 vs X, overall a balanced class with good sustain, decent damage, good mitigation, decent CC, doesn't matter if it's hard to master.

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shynras wrote: »
    I'm kinda new in teso, i'm looking for a build to start playing and i need your help :)

What i'm looking is a build for 1 vs 1 or 1 vs X, overall a balanced class with good sustain, decent damage, good mitigation, decent CC, doesn't matter if it's hard to master.

If you are new to eso, I would recommend you dedicate your time to first understanding the game and the classes/mechanics thoroughly first. The game is very simple to pick up and play- 5 buttons and an ulti. But at the same time it has a steep learning curve with a high skill cap. Thats what makes it so damn good, this juxtaposition. Understanding for yourself why and how things work will do you more good in the long run than being spoon fed a build.

The main reason I say this is because every single class can be good 1v1, 1vX, XvX etc. once you get it. You should really ask yourself what you personally want to play and will enjoy, which class thematically and mechanically appeals to you most. That will get you the most fun and fulfillment in the long run. If you have an idea on what you would like to play or how, then we can guide you in the right direction.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • wrapped
    wrapped
    ✭✭
    Stamina nightblade, 5x viper 5x shacklebreaker,2x selene. U dont need to kno how to play just ambush and fear. Welcome to eso.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrapped wrote: »
    Stamina nightblade, 5x viper 5x shacklebreaker,2x selene. U dont need to kno how to play just ambush and fear. Welcome to eso.

:cry:

He's right you know. Selene + viper + anything, just make sure to get your Ability+LA+Ability+Bash+Execution down as you won't ever need to pay attention to what's happening
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shynras
    Shynras
    Soul Shriven
    What i like to play is, as i said, a class with good mitigation and sustain (i.e. affliction warlock from wow) able to tank and survive for a long time, even against multiple opponents (if played right). The damage doesn't have to be optimal (because i know i can't have everything) but good enough to let me kill most of my opponents. I like the "grindy" combat, I like to win through "fatigue". I'd prefer a meelee, definitely no bow and no stealth assassin
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The exaggerations... But if you are wanting to play stamina then Viper is BiS, but a skilled player can use Hundings nearly as well.
    Edited by akray21 on June 21, 2017 7:20PM
  • wrapped
    wrapped
    ✭✭
    What i like to play is, as i said, a class with good mitigation and sustain (i.e. affliction warlock from wow) able to tank and survive for a long time, even against multiple opponents (if played right). The damage doesn't have to be optimal (because i know i can't have everything) but good enough to let me kill most of my opponents. I like the "grindy" combat, I like to win through "fatigue". I'd prefer a meelee, definitely no bow and no stealth assassin

Stamina dragon knight. 1h shield/2h. Viper, tremorscale, and something else maybe blackrose. Try both 5 heavy and 5 medium.
    Stamdk is very tanky class that can dish out plenty of dmg while permablocking.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a good candidate for stam DK.

I wouldn't set your sights on 1vX just yet.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Literally everything can do that is the point I'm trying to make. But the best fit for you might be a stamina dragonknight. Sword and shield offensively and two hander for buffs.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Shynras
    Shynras
    Soul Shriven
    kk ty, i'll start with that. stam or health attributes?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kk ty, i'll start with that. stam or health attributes?

All stam
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 21, 2017 7:34PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shynras
    Shynras
    Soul Shriven
    race?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    race?

As I'm mainly magicka player and have only dabbled in Stam for fun I won't know first hand, however I hear-tell orc is pretty good
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shynras
    Shynras
    Soul Shriven
    what about nord for the 6% dmg mitigation? or is the redguard better for stam regen? I'm not sure how much stam sustain i need
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    race?

in my opinion redguard is the best race for dragonknight. The adrenaline rush grants stamina back on melee attacks, which will often let you sustain till you get your ultimate which will then return more resources. Also, this passive lets you run heavy armor more easily which stam DKs utilize better than any other class.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about nord for the 6% dmg mitigation? or is the redguard better for stam regen? I'm not sure how much stam sustain i need

Based what I've read, you really want a race that does help max resources and stats. I've only really seen nords on tank type builds. Redguard is a choice I forgot - I've heard good things about Redguards too
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shynras
    Shynras
    Soul Shriven
    I'll go redguard for now, ty again
  • wrapped
    wrapped
    ✭✭
    I'll go redguard for now, ty again

Np, if u need help with skill bar setup ask away :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go us! Helping someone, woot! (Kinda rare these days)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds