The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why can't I craft Jewels of Misrule drink?

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Drink gives max hp, stam regen and mag regen. I have the recipe and ingredience, and my addon even tell me it's "knowned". but it dissapears when I press "cookable".
I have updated addon cookeryWiz, and relogged and all. I can craft all other food and drinks but not this one, I really don't understand why. ... Feeling like a noob here :dizzy:
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to make it without the addon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough points in Recipe Quality?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    BTW: Jewels of Misrule shows up in my food list at a cooking fire, Not as a drink or beverage. In the tool tip it's listed as "Unique Dish".

I just crafted some to be sure it was working. Not sure why it's not working for you. I don't have any add-ons running for provisioning at the moment. Maybe Nestor is on to something.
    Edited by Tarukmockto on June 21, 2017 11:14PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC