The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Banished Cells I Final Boss Won't Leave His Platform

Trinity_Is_My_Name
Trinity_Is_My_Name
✭✭✭✭✭
Just as the title states. Final boss cannot leave his platform to fight us. Saw this just now on PC version and also on PS4 version.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye he is a stubborn one now
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually a fairly widespread bug introduced in morrowind. There are a lot of invisible barriers that mobs (and sorc pets) will not cross that they crossed before morrowind.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    ye he is a stubborn one now
    The patch made him a Templar, that's his house. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I cant recall this happening. But last time we just ripped him apart right on the platform.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, he stays on his platform now. For normal Banished Cells 1 he's pretty easy to kill there, but regardless, ZOS should fix this.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed tonight that in BC2 the daedroths didn't come off the platform either. Also after killing Maw the mobs after the door you open me or my group couldn't use any skills for about 5 seconds. Dungeons buggy as hell now.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes happening since Morrowind, and like Parrot says, in BCII the daedroths don't leave the platform too. easier vet pledge i guess lol
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this. I tanked it the other day and saved a video
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM