The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Crowns Give Away

MysticCrit
Is it just me or should The Elder Scrolls Online have a give away of 750, 1500, and 3000 crowns a month or every 2 months and you have to be a an account owner and a forums member i think it is a great idea you can sign up to win each one and Elder Scrolls Online should randomly pick a winner i think it would show new players that you can get crowns without buying them and it would hook people inya eso is great they give out free crowns each week you should get the game i think it would make people want to be more active and give it a better feel tell me what you think and i am a new player so this is my first post thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this
MysticCrit
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You only use Bold when you want to highlight a/a few words...

But welcome :)
    Edited by andreasranasen on June 22, 2017 5:35AM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    @MysticCrit,

There are these things called "periods" and "commas." They make your writing easier to read and understand. They also prevent miscommunications from happening. For example, writing "I like cooking, my family, and my pets" has a MUCH different meaning than "I like cooking my family and my pets." Try using them next time, they really help!

Also, as mentioned by andreasranasen, posting in bold is considered to be the online equivalent of shouting. You wouldn't like someone shouting in your face IRL, would you?

These are just some helpful suggestions, sincerely offered in an attempt to assist you in your efforts to achieve maximum clarity and comprehension in your posts. Welcome to the forums!
    Edited by TheNorthernDragon on June 23, 2017 6:53AM
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get free crowns every month... when you subscribe :L
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jazzius wrote: »
    You get free crowns every month... when you subscribe :L

Misread your comment lol
    Edited by SirGabenOfSteamia on June 25, 2017 10:50PM
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    My mate has an old prawn trawler for sale.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.