The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Killing Innocents!

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
I have my settings on NOT 'killing innocents'
However, since playing the game after last maintenance, my Warden character's bear on Vvardenfell keeps attacking innocents. So I run along and there is a fight behind me and I also fight and heck, it was another innocent and I am red, red, red!
First time it happened I logged and could not play for a few hours so the red goes away.
Then I logged back in to check my commands and saw that in fact my commands are on "prevent attacking innocents" ON

So I do not know what to do. Cannot play the game like this. Yesterday my mage char had somebody come right up behind me (in town near the bank) and as I turned around he attacked me and I hit back and anyway, so I was red with that char too. However, I never do PVP and have my settings even on 'always deny pvp requests".
It looks like somehow the maintenance transferred me to a PVP server or something?