The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How would I report a player for constant harassment

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, if some a-hole is giving you trouble in the game, first block them there and then block them wherever they try to reach out to you. I got a few dozen a-holes in my ignore list, as well as youtube 'hide from channel' feature and they still go around writing stuff, thinking that I'm actually deleting their comments, when in fact I don't even see them. It's really funny.

Now, as for voice coms and death threats, you need to talk to your GM and tell him what's going on, if he's a little bit right in the head he will ban the a-hole from discord or wherever, get him out of the guild and life moves on. If he's selling gold in the game, let the staff know, they recently banned some gold sellers according to another post, they can deal with one more.

In any way, loudmouths are everywhere, ignore them and move on with your time, it's too precious to lose it on idiots. No, he's not going to go there and murder you, if he really wanted to do that, he'd probably never warn you in the first place. So he's a straight up idiot that needs a little bit of sorting out (banning, ignoring and getting rid-off). End of story, enough drama.
  • realablecreatur
    Dude, if some a-hole is giving you trouble in the game, first block them there and then block them wherever they try to reach out to you. I got a few dozen a-holes in my ignore list, as well as youtube 'hide from channel' feature and they still go around writing stuff, thinking that I'm actually deleting their comments, when in fact I don't even see them. It's really funny.

Now, as for voice coms and death threats, you need to talk to your GM and tell him what's going on, if he's a little bit right in the head he will ban the a-hole from discord or wherever, get him out of the guild and life moves on. If he's selling gold in the game, let the staff know, they recently banned some gold sellers according to another post, they can deal with one more.

In any way, loudmouths are everywhere, ignore them and move on with your time, it's too precious to lose it on idiots. No, he's not going to go there and murder you, if he really wanted to do that, he'd probably never warn you in the first place. So he's a straight up idiot that needs a little bit of sorting out (banning, ignoring and getting rid-off). End of story, enough drama.

Well I filed a police report and I'm waiting for someone to follow up with me I've given them as much proof as I can and sent them the fb messages and stuff so hopefully they do something. Thanks for everyone's advice
  • realablecreatur
    Thanks for everyone's advice except the trolls