The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Trial Guild

Talrol
Talrol
✭✭✭
Character Name: Dreahalorna Strom-Strider
Level: CP 385 as of this posting
Class: Warden specialized healer
Gear: Full Gold SPC and Worm, still need BiS weapons
Experience: I have been gaming since the first MMOs and have exclusively been a healer in every game that I've played. I only picked up ESO in April of this year but have healed most content other than trials. I have been a raid leader in several guilds over the past years in various games, I learn mechanics extremely fast and have a super computer that does not lag.

Specifically looking for: A guild that runs trials after 8 pm weekdays or 4 pm weekends EST that needs a dedicated healer. I have been invited to several other guilds that say they need healers just to find out that they have more healers than spots open.

So if you are looking for a dedicated healer that is not afraid to learn, that has extensive experience in other MMOs, then send me a tell on the forums, or in game, my in-game handle is @Talrol

I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try our guild out Whisper or mail me, @Tasear . We can talk about the details and see if you are the right fit.
    Edited by Tasear on June 21, 2017 5:54AM
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Well given that this is the PC/MAC NA forum, it's that :)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CSessions wrote: »
    Well given that this is the PC/MAC NA forum, it's that :)

Indeed you saw that too soon ;)
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    My guild has 67 members and is running at Tuesday's Wednesday's and Thursday's at 8:30 pm est and we keep having to pug a healer if you want to come learn trials with us mail @monkey36948 or tell me in the forums
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    My guild has 67 members and is running at Tuesday's Wednesday's and Thursday's at 8:30 pm est and we keep having to pug a healer if you want to come learn trials with us mail @monkey36948 or tell me in the forums

I attempted to mail you in the game, your inbox is full, however. I am on vacation this week, so if you'd like to speak with me whisper me in the game.
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    You can try our guild out Whisper or mail me, @Tasear . We can talk about the details and see if you are the right fit.

Sent you an in game mail
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Dang my bad I thought I cleared that last night I am logging on now to deal with that I am sorry
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We run normal trials a little after 8pm est on Tues, Weds, Friday, and Saturday. On Friday and Saturday I lead nHRC, nAA, and nSO. One of the guild members has began training members for vet trials ( more info on that if you join ). We also have members doing pledges everyday, and sometimes DSA.

Guild Info:
    Friendly Dungeon Runners is an all alliance (AD/DC/EP) guild on PC NA Server. We focus on doing pledges(normal and vet) and also trials in a friendly environment.

We’re an active guild with 500 members. Some players are new, and some players are very experienced. Our aim is simple: Be nice to each other, and show respect to all members in the guild. To help keep the guild active, I remove players that haven’t logged on for a while and then replace them with new recruits.

If this sounds like the type of guild that interests you, please contact me in game @vamp.emily.

Edited by vamp_emily on June 21, 2017 7:10PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)