Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Hunding's Palatial Hall

Detector
Detector
✭✭✭✭
In Hunding's Palatial Hall was removed all seashells and all seaweed from the beach.
345345333j_7711946_26589106.jpg
232323234j_3541981_26589112.jpg
23232323jp_3183671_26589139.jpg

PROOFS:

1) 21m27s
https://youtu.be/cAReTyO3QlA?t=21m27s
2) 1m31s
https://youtu.be/mu5P0rVcG5Q?t=1m31s

Please return the missing items back!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detector wrote: »
    In Hunding's Palatial Hall was removed all seashells and all seaweed from the beach.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

LOL GET REKT, @ZOS_GinaBruno YOU GUYS GOT ANOTHER ONE LOLOLOLOL! THESE PLEBS THINK THEY CAN JUST BUY A HOUSE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT YOU GUYS COMPLETELY CHANGING THINGS IN IT AFTER THEY DECORATE IT A CERTAIN WAY LOLOLOL.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4241441#Comment_4241441

AHAHAHAHAHHAH GET REKT BY ZOS ERRARYONE!!!
    Edited by Shadzilla on June 20, 2017 6:44AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one did not spend much time at Castle Claws last night but will check later on.

She has many rocks and cushions and some precious yarn on that beach and would not like to think of them being all alone in some daedric realm.

Yours with concerned paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    Detector wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

LOL GET REKT, @ZOS_GinaBruno YOU GUYS GOT ANOTHER ONE LOLOLOLOL! THESE PLEBS THINK THEY CAN JUST BUY A HOUSE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT YOU GUYS COMPLETELY CHANGING THINGS IN IT AFTER THEY DECORATE IT A CERTAIN WAY LOLOLOL.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4241441#Comment_4241441

AHAHAHAHAHHAH GET REKT BY ZOS ERRARYONE!!!

similar to the Craglorn cave, it is just lame. How could they change it, when they charge so much gold or money for it???
  • kunquatb16_ESO
    kunquatb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moral of the story, don't buy or pay for anything, they'll degrade it after the fact. Housing, content, ESO+ anything they want.

Afterall, they got the $ already.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG this is true! All original kelp and little sand stones have been removed. Why?
    Can we please have an answer on this?
    With such a low item limit (even with Eso+), I really don't feel like adding all these little stones by myself :sweat:
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows if other houses were affected? Someone said something about Stay-moist mansion too. How about smaller ones eg Humblemud or Forsaken Stronghold etc
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just see all my shells and seaweed gone from the beach as well :(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will this be hotfixed ZOS????

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headman Bhosek has introduced a new clean beaches by-law for the island to help boost tourism
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4207684#Comment_4207684
    Thanks so much for the extra info, everyone. We're looking into this to see what happened and how we can fix it in the future.

And then a week or two later..
    :trollface:

Sorry but this kinda made me laugh out loud a little bit, what in the world is going on at Zenimax?
    love is love
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I'd better check my place at Strident Springs. The house might have been removed.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the seaweed it was causing lag or something? Like the poor innocent insect life of Cyrodiil.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes noticed this too. Please bring them back. My house is empty enough as it is without things being mysteriously removed.
    PC/EU DC
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems rather an odd thing to do really. I mean why would ZOS remove a random bit of seaweed and tiny beach stones? Doesn't make sense.

Haven't logged in yet today...are the palm trees still there?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Seems rather an odd thing to do really. I mean why would ZOS remove a random bit of seaweed and tiny beach stones? Doesn't make sense.

What I'm worried about is that they might be trying to make us use up more of our furnishing slots so that they can then sell us extra slots in the crowns store. :/
    PC/EU DC
  • Sotihe
    Sotihe
    ✭✭✭
    The seaweed had sustain issues so it had to heavy attack more. While heavy attacking it hit all the pebbles on the beach and turned them into tiny gains of sand. Being on the beach alone the seaweed got lonely and just floated way since it couldn't que up for BG's to make new friends. =)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

Haven't logged in yet today...are the palm trees still there?

this!!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thread has reports of similar issues at the Grand Hideaway - perhaps all the seaweed in Tamriel it is gone?!

Khajiit blames the recent popularity of that new sushi bar in Vivec City.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Another thread has reports of similar issues at the Grand Hideaway - perhaps all the seaweed in Tamriel it is gone?!

Khajiit blames the recent popularity of that new sushi bar in Vivec City.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Noooo!!! My mudcrab was eating that seaweed, and my loon was using it to build bedding for their hatchling.

• malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    They probably removed them so that you can buy a Beach/Seashore pack on the Crown Store with all matter of seaweed and seashells to place on your beaches. ZOS loves income streams like that. >:)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    malchior wrote: »
    They probably removed them so that you can buy a Beach/Seashore pack on the Crown Store with all matter of seaweed and seashells to place on your beaches. ZOS loves income streams like that. >:)

.....****************.......(swearword, swearword, swearword.......)
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's totally unacceptable to remove assets that people paid for with crowns and real money, but it's also simply mind-blowing that with all the real bugs and issues that a game this complex is inevitably going to create, someone out there is on the payroll removing shells and seaweed from a beach. Good grief...
    Edited by dotme on June 20, 2017 1:24PM
    PS4NA
  • DeadRune
    DeadRune
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a beachy house but I'm logging into my little one now to look if anything is missing!
    On my way to PC EU!
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i personally like a cleaner beach. but why the heck do they keep on changing houses that people already bought, instead of fixing the flesh texture on telvanni tower that ppl were complaining abt since PTS?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    It's totally unacceptable to remove assets that people paid for with crowns and real money, but it's also simply mind-blowing that with all the real bugs and issues that a game this complex is inevitably going to create, someone out there is on the payroll removing shells and seaweed from a beach. Good grief...

this!!
  • Teulisch
    Teulisch
    huh, let me go look at my house.

the heck? there used to be a lot of seaweed along the shore, unremoveable stuff... totally gone now. how strange. ya know, with the 600 item cap that i already hit, this house needs all the detail it can get to not feel too empty.

Zos seem to actually be pretty good about fixing cosmetic problems however, especially for things in the crown store (like houses).
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »

wSBGMci.png
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can confirm the same on PS4 Na. My guess is they we causing performance issues lmao.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what's with the bait and switch? Earthtear Cavern got a major nerf, now this? What is the deal?
    PC-NA