The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BEST DUELING CLASS? (EASIEST)

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
>:D
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill with all the strongest/best threads please. :/
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stan dk, Mag or stamplar, magsorc, in that order
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc
    Mag dk
    Stam dk.

One of those 3.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    msorc best hands down

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest class to master is procblade (2+ procset nb spamming cloack,ambush and incap).

2nd sorc but has a higher learning curve

3rd stamplar (once you learn to time your power of the light)

Stam dk I have no problem with them,just be ready to block their take flight and they do close to no damage (unless proctards,but its not about the class)
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best dueling class is probably mag dk and the easiest dueling class is probably stam dk. Mag sorc is really easy as well
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It all depends on the build. PoL Templars and Mine Camping Sorcs win many duels because people dont build to counter them.

To counter: Duroks Bane. Shield Breaker. Quick Cloak. Easy.

However you will be called out for countering both so hard because of these sets. Just like how resourse poisons counter tanky builds in duels.

Duels dont prove anything since all builds can be countered through sets. Theres no 1 build that beats them all.
    PS4 NA DC
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody of you know "Im J... btw" or "Y..."???

The easiest and best Duell class is NB in heavy armor like "warriors fury" and "seventh legion". Maybe with bloodspawn monsterset. You should use a 2H axe and Duall wield with axes... just spam attacks until enemy is down.. You are tanky like hell and the bleedingeffects together with your NB burst bring the death to everybody..

This works so successful, that you able to use your weapons with defending trait.. thats really the best duell class atm..

When you think, that you able to defeat everybody in duell you should try this guys and write us your experience then...

Far behind that are Mag sorcs and DKs(Stam DKs before Mag DKs) nearly together. After that all other.. Templar is fine, but really not strong in duells.. Atm i know less then 10 player, i have problems against. Just against 1 NB, 1 Mag Sorc and 1 Stam DK i never won a duell... trust me i am experienced.
    Edited by DeHei on June 20, 2017 5:50PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illurian wrote: »
    Chill with all the strongest/best threads please. :/

100% agreed...

Far too many people look for hand outs nowadays instead of testing everything out and seeing for themselves...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    It all depends on the build. PoL Templars and Mine Camping Sorcs win many duels because people dont build to counter them.

To counter: Duroks Bane. Shield Breaker. Quick Cloak. Easy.

However you will be called out for countering both so hard because of these sets. Just like how resourse poisons counter tanky builds in duels.

Duels dont prove anything since all builds can be countered through sets. Theres no 1 build that beats them all.

Thank you. best answer
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »

The easiest and best Duell class is NB in heavy armor like "warriors fury" and "seventh legion". Maybe with bloodspawn monsterset. You should use a 2H axe and Duall wield with axes... just spam attacks until enemy is down.. You are tanky like hell and the bleedingeffects together with your NB burst bring the death to everybody..

This works so successful, that you able to use your weapons with defending trait.. thats really the best duell class atm..

When you think, that you able to defeat everybody in duell you should try this guys and write us your experience then...

Far behind that are Mag sorcs and DKs(Stam DKs before Mag DKs) nearly together. After that all other.. Templar is fine, but really not strong in duells.. Atm i know less then 10 player, i have problems against. Just against 1 NB, 1 Mag Sorc and 1 Stam DK i never won a duell... trust me i am experienced.

LOL... ok

• Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be Nightblade, IMHO.
  • ajaxtheboss
    ajaxtheboss
    ✭✭
    mSorc is hands down the best dueling class.

2 Infernal Guardian

5 Impen Necro

Any other set

Camp Mines/both pets/Ward, players have a hard time targeting you with pets in the way, wards proc mortars from infernal guardian making your defense an offense, and throw a frag when it procs.

(HATE THIS SETUP. so damn annoying to play against as a MagTemp)
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hybrid Templar.

Definitely an Orc wearing 2 light, 2 medium, 3 heavy. Oblivion's Foe gear (prosperous of course) with Eagle Eye jewelry and Nightflame monster set.

Make sure to use Resto Staff for your front bar. Slot as many bow, DW, and Destro staff abilities that you can.

For the back bar, I prefer empty hand and Shield. Use Fighter's Guild "Circle of Protection", Mage's Guild "Radiant Magelight", and Undaunted "Inner Rage". Remember to synergize with your own Inner Rage!!!

Use the Two-Handed ultimate, "Onslaught" as often as you can.

You, my friend, will be OP!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Far behind huh.... lmao.

Honestly OP just make a pet sorc with infernal guardian and watch everything melt as they try to actually target you.
    PS4 EU DC

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    Hybrid Templar.

Definitely an Orc wearing 2 light, 2 medium, 3 heavy. Oblivion's Foe gear (prosperous of course) with Eagle Eye jewelry and Nightflame monster set.

Make sure to use Resto Staff for your front bar. Slot as many bow, DW, and Destro staff abilities that you can.

For the back bar, I prefer empty hand and Shield. Use Fighter's Guild "Circle of Protection", Mage's Guild "Radiant Magelight", and Undaunted "Inner Rage". Remember to synergize with your own Inner Rage!!!

Use the Two-Handed ultimate, "Onslaught" as often as you can.

You, my friend, will be OP!

That's the build
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see too many Sorcs camping mines anymore. I gave them up after morrowind hit because of the almost 6k cast tooltip even on a breton.

And I wouldn't really give credit to any Sorcs that duel with pets and necro. That's just plain cheap and borderline worse then proc sets
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much people complaining about pet sorc, it's funny how people refuse L2P, it's not that hard to kill a pet sorc, there is so much counter available for all classes, but anyway, people still think it's OP even morrowind and just refuse to fight or give up, instead of try, and find the counter because they think "it's pet sorc I can't do anything" A pet sorc deal good damage but it's also the squishiest way to play.

Also, when you duel someone, be sure if he choose a duel build for showing hwo has the biggest one, or if he choose his openworld build for improving his gameplay and become a better player.

If you play an openworld build VS a duel build, don't be surprise to die. Of course most pet sorc are bad or build without sustain in a 100% oriented duel build.
    Edited by Aedaryl on June 22, 2017 8:47AM
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest and best Duell class is NB in heavy armor like "warriors fury" and "seventh legion".

Far behind that are Mag sorcs and DKs(Stam DKs before Mag DKs) nearly together.

I didn't know ESO could be played from the Parallel universe. PC peasants too or only Console Master Races?
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    So much people complaining about pet sorc, it's funny how people refuse L2P, it's not that hard to kill a pet sorc, there is so much counter available for all classes, but anyway, people still think it's OP even morrowind and just refuse to fight or give up, instead of try, and find the counter because they think "it's pet sorc I can't do anything" A pet sorc deal good damage but it's also the squishiest way to play.

Also, when you duel someone, be sure if he choose a duel build for showing hwo has the biggest one, or if he choose his openworld build for improving his gameplay and become a better player.

If you play an openworld build VS a duel build, don't be surprise to die. Of course most pet sorc are bad or build without sustain in a 100% oriented duel build.

It's not L2P against a pet sorc, they are genuinely OP in duels LOSing with pets that they can shield, which also largely boost offense and defense as well.

Using pet sorc is a low blow in duels, up there with hiding behind Engine Guardian on mines in a duel.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Nb is pretty strong in duels
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

Pet sorcs = more magicka = bigger shields

then you add in line of sight with the pets and its very tanky.

You have no idea what your talking about considering duels.

Pet sorcs are broken in duels.
    PS4 EU DC