The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Destinations Add-On Update for Morrowind?

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
This Add-on puts a pin on your map for the location of Delve bosses and Public Dungeon bosses. This add-on is so useful to me but hasn't (or not to my knowledge) gotten an update for the Morrowind patch and its delves and public dungeons. Anyone know if its going to?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have used Minion and updated Destinations. First of all, many thanks to Ayantir. However, I'm not seeing delve and dungeon bosses on the Morrowind maps. I haven't seen anyone else having this issue, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I checked through all of the Destinations settings, and I have the dungeon champions pins enabled on the map, yet I"m not seeing the icon on the map for the uncompleted bosses. Anyone have any thoughts?

• JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    I have used Minion and updated Destinations. First of all, many thanks to Ayantir. However, I'm not seeing delve and dungeon bosses on the Morrowind maps. I haven't seen anyone else having this issue, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I checked through all of the Destinations settings, and I have the dungeon champions pins enabled on the map, yet I"m not seeing the icon on the map for the uncompleted bosses. Anyone have any thoughts?

What I noticed is you have to turn it on with every character. Even though it says account-wide settings it doesn't save for each character you have. That has at least been my experience with it.
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

Yes. Thank you. Its kinda funny the update was posted the same day I made this post, after I already posted about it.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »

What I noticed is you have to turn it on with every character. Even though it says account-wide settings it doesn't save for each character you have. That has at least been my experience with it.

I'll doublecheck but I had assumed that anyway, and I believe that the champions pins were already enabled on the character I was on. I've noticed even before this latest update, that, sometimes, when the delve or dungeon is vertically a multi-level space, that sometimes if I go up or down, I temporarily don't see the skull icons, until I return to the level where the boss actually is. But I was in one of the Morrowind public dungeons. I believe the one that starts with the letter N. I was standing right in front of one of the bosses, and still didn't see it on the map. I'll check the settings, but I do believe I had already done so.

• Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    I really need to look at my addon settings more closely. I never knew the bosses could be pinned to any of the maps. I actually made a game of guessing where the boss would be when going into a new delve.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    I really need to look at my addon settings more closely. I never knew the bosses could be pinned to any of the maps. I actually made a game of guessing where the boss would be when going into a new delve.

What got them to show up for me in the new version. Was to go into the settings for the addon turn them off and close out of settings. The go back in and turn them on.

But sadly it does not show delve or dungeon bosses in Vvardenfell
    Edited by majulook on June 21, 2017 12:33AM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll doublecheck but I had assumed that anyway, and I believe that the champions pins were already enabled on the character I was on. I've noticed even before this latest update, that, sometimes, when the delve or dungeon is vertically a multi-level space, that sometimes if I go up or down, I temporarily don't see the skull icons, until I return to the level where the boss actually is. But I was in one of the Morrowind public dungeons. I believe the one that starts with the letter N. I was standing right in front of one of the bosses, and still didn't see it on the map. I'll check the settings, but I do believe I had already done so.

The Vvardenfell Delve/Dungeon bosses are not in the the add-on.

Maybe if you post the Delve/Dungeon name, the Boss name, and the map coordinates into the ESOUI Destinations forum they can get added?
    I am guessing that get the map coordinates you would need this http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info520-MapCoordinates.html
    Edited by majulook on June 21, 2017 5:27PM
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭

Yeah the Morrowind Bosses haven't been updated just yet. Only the Wayshrines and i believe World Bosses are the ones that are available. The expansion is still really new so maybe within the next couple of weeks it will be added. So just be patient. I know Pulk for sure needs it because I can never find the delve boss on my own XD.
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »

Yeah man its a really great add-on. Its been a life and time saver for me because i'm not really that bright when it comes to games sometimes so I could be in a dungeon for like an hour trying to find the one delve boss and have gone in circles a hundred times over and I probably passed it each time. So this add-on is a godsend for me. Especially since it shows where the Wayshrines are on your map, as well as other points of interest.