The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Same Crate Mistake Prevented

Euant
Euant
✭✭✭
Dear ZoS,

Please do not make the same mistake you did with the Wild Hunt transform and aura momentos when you release the Dwarven Crates. If there are any, please just make them 3 minutes long like you did with the Storm Atronoch ones. Or better yet, make the transform ones polymorphs and keep the auras at 3 minutes.

Sincerly,

Probably everyone.

EDIT::

The Dwemervamidium Mirage DOES last 3 minutes. Thanks ZoS.
Edited by Euant on June 22, 2017 2:57PM
  • HoboSteveIrwin
    Nope.
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    just quickslot the auras and re-up when it runs out?
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Auras should just be made perma. Constant refreshing is unnecessary
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they wouldn't put mementos in the crates at all, but if they have to do it, then they need to make them at least a minute long and not 3 seconds. When they're so brief that you can't even get out of the collections menu screen before they're finished, it's waaaaaayyyy too short.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permanent particle effects on players in Wayrest? Meaningless healing skills spamming and dueling in big towns are not enough? No way! I've got lots of lags already, thank you very much. And besides, it just looks meh.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping they add a Dwemer mechsuit to the new crates.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well there's a mechanical chest piece that last for about 2 minutes.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too late for that already. The Dwarven Crown Crates are already finalised.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euant wrote: »
    Dear ZoS,

Please do not make the same mistake you did with the Wild Hunt transform and aura momentos when you release the Dwarven Crates. If there are any, please just make them 3 minutes long like you did with the Storm Atronoch ones. Or better yet, make the transform ones polymorphs and keep the auras at 3 minutes.

Sincerly,

Probably everyone.

There are "wild hunt" transforms and mementos?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Zotami
    Zotami
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I'm still hoping they add a Dwemer mechsuit to the new crates.

That sounds like something I would really want.
    "Out is Up, Up is In, In is Down, and Down is Out"
    "If you are picking a lock on a chest, and you fail? That chest is mine."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused though, because the storm items were super short when I first got mine, then they changed them to be long.

Are they not just patching them all as they release if not before? :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

If you're referring to my original complaint/request, it's never too late to modify durations. They extended the storm atronoch ones in a patch after release.

If you're referring to other people wanting things added to the crates or changed what's already in them (besides durations), then carry on.
    There are "wild hunt" transforms and mementos?

If you're being serious, yes. There is an aura that causes you to have swirly green magics and leaves at your feet, another aura that is similar but now also has flowers, and a transform that turns you into a Spriggan.... sortof.
    Edited by Euant on June 19, 2017 8:57PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're referring to my original complaint/request, it's never too late to modify durations. They extended the storm atronoch ones in a patch after release.
    This is true, but you did say 4 Days to Prevent The Same Crate Mistake, implying that what you wanted to be done needs to be done before they go live.

I completely agree that they should change Transforms to Polymorphs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    This is true, but you did say 4 Days to Prevent The Same Crate Mistake, implying that what you wanted to be done needs to be done before they go live.

I completely agree that they should change Transforms to Polymorphs.

Okay you got me there. But there's nothing stopping ZoS from communicating that this will be addressed before the crates come out.
    Turelus wrote: »
    Are they not just patching them all as they release if not before? :confused:

The Wild Hunt items were never patched to be as long as the Storm ones were patched to be. It was certainly requested ever since the Hunt crates were first released, though.
    Edited by Euant on June 19, 2017 9:39PM
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to come back and thank ZoS for making the Dwemervamidium Mirage last 3 minutes. Much appreciated.