Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i am having a bit of trouble with my poison master writ

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
ix poison: ravage mag ravage stam ravage health (assuming the order of the ravaging doesnt matter?)

i created one i thought should work: poisons over time (that is ravage health), increases cost of mag and stam (ravages). and the title is title requested. anyone have any ideas? substituting out one of the ingredients gives the same stats so i dont see that it would work either????
  • Radon_Starblade
    Radon_Starblade
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same problem with enchanting writ. I submitted a bug report but am expecting nothing to be done.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    omg! i used one of the subs and it worked. EXACT SAME FLIPPING STATS!!!!!!! NO EXCUSE FOR THIS AT ALL!!!!!
    rant off.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkahest + Emetic Russula + Stinkhorn + Violet Coprinus
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    now one stat was .5s longer, but wtf? the writeup part indicated the ravages. sigh
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok i found out the problem. because i am such a ditz, i lock up stuff i dont want to accidently sell, decon, etc. i had locked up the item and of course the crafting thing was still up and so i didnt see it actually come thru as done. so when i looked at the quest it said it wasnt done. so:

DO NOT PUT A LOCK ON YOUR MASTER WRIT ITEMS :)))
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    I do that all the time on items I've locked for future research use.

Finally get to the crafting table and have a free research slot and then wonder why nothing is coming up as ready to research. I even went and bought another one, once before i remembered I'd locked the first. :|