The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lvl 26 Crafter LF Enchantment Glyph Swap to level with

Lampmode04
Hey guys I'm looking for someone to craft my materials and exchange I will craft their materials and we can trade back-and-forth to destroy them in order to gain inspiration to level the character faster if you're interested my PSN ID is Lampmode04.

I can currently craft Purple Level 5 Potency.
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    Probably best to look in-game.

Note: that your crafting buddies level doesn't matter. What you need is a character on a similar Enchanter Crafting Rank to you, as you need to be able to deconstruct each others work and make glyphs of the same level and quality to make it work.

I've done this three times now with various members of my guild, and its probably the fastest way to reach Rank 50, you can do it in a few hours provided you have enough runes.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that as of several,updates back, an alt's glyphs provide as much inspiration as another human player's.
  • Lampmode04
    Thanks much.