Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Undaunted Skill line question

Purdomination33
Purdomination33
✭✭✭
To level up Undaunted Skill line, do you get XP counting towards Undaunted while you are in the dungeon (Boss kills and whatnot) or only when you complete the dungeon?

How about the Undaunted quests, do they count towards Undaunted Skill line?

Undaunted is a pain to level especially when you can only play for short periods at a time.

Thank you!
Mediocre AD StamDK.
BiS wine drinker.
Award winning dog owner.
Disappointing husband.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get reputation by getting dungeon achievements and turning in the undaunted pledges.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've brought both my magic Bosmers all the way up Undaunted by simply doing a Delve Daily quest. Not too long ago the XP for that went from 5 to 10. It is slow but I find it a fun daily chore. Once you've done all the delves on that orc's list, they're easy to get to and clear.

Sorry I can't answer the rest of your question, but hope that helps a bit. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    The first character I ever made is ranked up and the 2nd is at 9. Honestly I did not pay attention to how it progressed. Just played the game really and it worked out. But now this is my 3rd character of 5. So I have played most of what the game has to offer and don't have time to just let it happen. Some of you may be on the same page here....I cannot just sit down for a day or two and grind it out. My ESO time comes around like when I get ready to go out before my wife so I grab a beer and play while she getting ready. Adult life issues and stuff. So looking to rank Undaunted with purpose ya know (PvP).
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to guarantee I get the figures exactly right, but they're close enough.

Undaunted levels 5-10 require 200 "reputation points" per level. (Early levels come faster). You can earn points:

5 points, delve daily. (NPC is off to the side, but at the enclave, if you've never noticed him).
    10 points, any dungeon daily on normal.
    20 points. Dungeon dailies on vet.
    10 points: any achievement in the Dungeon Achievements section of the journal. (Ignore the achievement point values...the reputation is not listed, but per various guides it's a base 10 per achievement).

So it's a bit of a grind. Do the delve dailies because they take 10 minutes. Work up some achievements...like the ones for hitting all the bosses. But mostly do undaunted dailies and earn it over time.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delve Daily xp was changed from 5 to 10 not too long ago. I do one every day and verified this is true. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks info, very useful.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.