The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

General Executioner - Ozozzachar

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper
✭✭✭✭✭
Ozozzachar is apparently so terrified of me that he refuses to visit Tamriel if I'm there.

I've killed his fellow generals countless times, but he still eludes me.

Is there a particular zone where he's more likely to appear?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be Reaper's March/Bangkorai/The Rift, but since One Tamriel there is no longer a zone dependency on where they spawn. If you can find other players who do not have him either, it is supposedly the case that he would be more likely to appear.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    It used to be Reaper's March/Bangkorai/The Rift, but since One Tamriel there is no longer a zone dependency on where they spawn. If you can find other players who do not have him either, it is supposedly the case that he would be more likely to appear.
    Interesting, so the Dolmen boss spawns are semi-influenced by the missing generals in present players achievements?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Interesting, so the Dolmen boss spawns are semi-influenced by the missing generals in present players achievements?
    Yep, that's the theory. I'm sure someone at ZOS confirmed that but I can't remember when.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you sure they are no longer zone bound? I was missing a few from Alik'r tier and I got them pretty quick when joining the train in Alik'r. Was a while back but after One Tamriel went live.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    Are you sure they are no longer zone bound? I was missing a few from Alik'r tier and I got them pretty quick when joining the train in Alik'r. Was a while back but after One Tamriel went live.
    Yep. Well at least, that's what it says in the One Tamriel patch notes. I haven't paid attention in-game to which generals have been appearing where. It's also in the patch notes where it says that achievements are relevant.
    • Every zone can now spawn any of Molag Bal’s Generals.
      • Achievements from players involved with an anchor are now taken into account when Generals spawn.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 28, 2017 9:39AM
  • NSObject
    NSObject
    ✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »

They're definitely no longer zone bound. I got General Executioner on my warden, who spent the entirety of levels 3 - 50 farming anchors in Alik'r.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a good place to go to in order to get the Dark Anchor achievements. Especially between breakfast and midday; fewer playes online, very low gank risk. Except perhaps the Dolmen in Bruma.
    Halcyon Black