Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hybrid Build

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
Anyone have a build where it's 50% Magicka/Stamina and the other half in Health? Or maybe like 60-40? What's it like because I'll put everything into one stat and then end up with 11k health

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll put everything into one stat and then end up with 11k health

And gear and food buffs and a glyph or two can get you 15K to 18k Health for DPS/Heals, which is all you need. Also, don't overlook armor and racial and class passives that can boost stats.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Ok thanks I'll try this, on my other characters I just go all stamina/magicka on gear, food, glyphs etc
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone have a build where it's 50% Magicka/Stamina and the other half in Health? Or maybe like 60-40? What's it like because I'll put everything into one stat and then end up with 11k health

The hybrid builds that are somewhat successful in PVP are either tank builds that put most of the points into health or hybrids using Pelinal's set, so they still tend to have most of the points in either Stamina or Magicka, but Pelinals makes their spell damage and weapon damage equal to whichever is highest.

As for PVE, I'm not aware of anyone using hybrid builds in end game dungeons and trials, unless you are talking about pure health blazing shield tanks.