The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What cateogory is FISH ( the unfileted) IE Salmon, Spadetail Longfin foud in guild store listings?

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
listed a few and could never find them!

TY
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a consumable, isn't it?

"A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    cant find it under consumable
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    The non-rare fish are found under consumables (bottle). If you have a filtering add-on, it could be under provisioning or a separate category specific for fish depending on what add-on you are using.

The rare fish are found under miscellaneous.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Im on the Xbox one NA platform.

Cant use add-ons.

I still cant locate the "un-fileted" fish in any category................except doing the ALL default in guild store.

Thanks for your replies but it is still unanswered.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not helpful in the slightest, but there are many items that are either under categories that make zero sense or under no categories at all. It makes a cluster *** of a situation into something worse. The whole thing needs an overhaul on console.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on June 21, 2017 11:38AM
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The non-rare fish are found under consumables (bottle). If you have a filtering add-on, it could be under provisioning or a separate category specific for fish depending on what add-on you are using.

The rare fish are found under miscellaneous.

^ This.
    The rarer fish count as trophies (towards the fishing achievements) and thus are not found in the consumables menu. The common ones - the ones you can clean/filet for the 'fish' ingredient and the occasional Perfect Roe - should be there though.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do the Fish show up in your inventory before you sell them? They should show up in the same place for the store listings. It would not surprise me if they don't show up in the same place, but they should.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Un cleaned Fish will be in slottable items.
  • Cuhdalie
    Cuhdalie
    My add on has them under "container" i don't know why.
    But they should be under consumables or materials for someone on console.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuhdalie wrote: »
    My add on has them under "container" i don't know why.
    But they should be under consumables or materials for someone on console.

They contain fish fillets!
    The Moot Councillor
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    A bit off topic, but kind of related, where would you find lockpicks?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you are at the bank and you look at the items you have listed on the trader what category is the fish given there?

this should be where it will be listed, but probablly not cause xbox guild store intercation is broke!
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    Did you check in the 'other' section?
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    The only way that i can find them is to look at the default EVERYTHING ALL.

Not a good solution if shopping