Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Werewolf > Vampire

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
Hi,

If I am a werewolf (I don't slot/use it anymore) and I want to become a Vampire (or even just lose the Werewolf part) how do I go about that?
Do I have to reroll a character, become blessed/cured and then find the Vampire quest, or?

Thanks in advance...
  • Grinzzer62
    If you want to be a vamp or just want to be reg either way you will have to be cured.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the title and thought that OP meant that Werewolf is better than Vampire.

Like, math yo:
    2 > 1
    2 = 2
    2 < 3
    WW > Vamp

(all the above examples are correct, by the way)
    Edited by Dracindo on June 16, 2017 12:34PM
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was being creative by using the "greater than" mathematical symbol as an arrow.

Will I get a cure at the church in Evermore?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can cure yourself in the rift, reapers march & bangkorai, there will be a priest of arkay in one of the Mages guilds in those three locations, but remember, depending on the severity of the condition, the priest of arkay will charge a fair bit of gold.

also, make sure you respect your characters skill points at a shrine before doing so as curing yourself of either affliction will not return the skill points spent in those skill lines until respec'ed.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.