The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vvardenfell Treasure Map III video

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I did a quick (ish) video of my character locating and digging up the Vvardenfell Treasure Map III.

This is the normal treasure map not 'CE'.

Hope it is useful to someone. :)

Regards.
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What intrigued me most was A khajit with staff and poison...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    What intrigued me most was A khajit with staff and poison...

What? There's another way to play vvarden?

Joking aside, I'm just bimbling along enjoying the class and zone. Actually not spent any points on staff or the dual wielding - most gone on warden animal companion and some on crafting. The poison was applied as it was taking a space in inventory and there was only a small amount so I decide to just use it up. I did not make the character based on a 'build'! The staff and, later, dual wield just sort of happened. I picked Khajiit over Argonian based on the (pre-chosen) character name - stranger things happen at sea!

I may create a better 'build' warden later - for now I'm just having fun.

The vid(s) are just a bit of a hobby I'm starting to get into.
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)