Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Target Dummies

Kaymorolis
Kaymorolis
✭✭✭
Where are the DPS target dummies at? I have yet to stumble across any of them...
PC | NA
CP: 240+
Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    Where are the DPS target dummies at? I have yet to stumble across any of them...

Either from crowns store or crafted.

Crafting recipe costs 125 master writs, that you get occationally from normal writs, and quite a lot materials, including animator (10 master writs, if I remember right)

• MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also test yourself agains the dummy of a guildie or friend!
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    Make your own by doing master writs an turning in vouchers for the recipe, or zone chat someone that can make may sell one to ya. Probably in stores too but like master writs themselves you'd have to search by gold level items.. then 'place' it in your home an start wailin away on it.
    Edited by Jadednatas on June 15, 2017 6:37PM
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so they aren't located anywhere in the regular world. You have to obtain one then add it to a house - or as you said borrow a friend/guildies dummy.
    PC | NA
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    OK, so they aren't located anywhere in the regular world. You have to obtain one then add it to a house - or as you said borrow a friend/guildies dummy.

Correct, what server are you on.. if xbox na i can give permission to my house where you can hit a dummy
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA. I'll ask in guild chat later. Thanks for the offer - it's much appreciated!
    PC | NA