Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help me to 50?

Prysom
Prysom
Hello,

As the title states I'm looking for someone of high lvl that can help me get to 50. I'm new to playing on PC and would like to get to 50 as soon as possible on my first character. I don't have much to offer, I'd like to pay you back when I get some currency or item in game that is of use to you or return the favor at a later date and assist you to 50.

Currently I play on PC-EP on NA Servers.
Thank you!
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Just run dolemans. If you go to Auridon, they are currently running southwards.

Firsthold wayshrine for the Vafe doleman
    Mathiisen wayshrine for the Calambar doleman
    Windy Glade wayshrine for the LLuvamir doleman

There are generally so many people doing this, you could practically level to 50 with light attacks and no deaths.

Map here if you're not familiar with Auridon.
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    The best way to level to 50 is the following....

AVOID SIDE QUESTS. DO NOT stop and do every single side quest you see. It will take time and doesn't offer nearly the experience you are looking for.

If you are going to quest for experience, stick to the MAIN QUEST and the GUILD QUESTS (Mages, fighters, undaunted, thieves if accessible). These yield the highest return of EXP for your time.

As Medusa said, do all the Dolmens. They are the circular spiky stars on the map. These are the DARK ANCHORS. Most of the time a massive amount of people will show up and you can crank them out in 3 minutes.

Inside every delve, the torch on the map, you will find a mini boss and a skyshard. These yield decent exp.

You should also be completing dungeons as these help a lot. Public dungeons are good but you can always use the group finder if you don't have a guild and get into some higher EXP opportunities.

Lots of things give EXP and you could always get someone to craft you armor with the EXP Trait to earn EXP about 40-60% faster. Exploring new areas, picking locks, things like this all give some exp but it all adds up after a while.

Again, I will stress.....STAY AWAY FROM SIDE QUESTS. A few here and there aren't going to hurt but you will never hit 50 just doing side quests. Lastly, you could always grind. Just go to areas where enemies respawn faster and give decent EXP. I like Bangkorai and Alik'r for your level but its a preference thing really.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    send me in-game message to remind me ( @IcyDeadPeople ), tell me exactly what kind of gear you want and I will make you some armor and weapons with training trait (can give up to 80% XP bonus or so)
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    send me in-game message to remind me ( @IcyDeadPeople ), tell me exactly what kind of gear you want and I will make you some armor and weapons with training trait (can give up to 80% XP bonus or so)

Sounds good, I think anything with training on it is what I would need right? Ideally 3 heavy, 2 light, 2 medium if thats a thing? I forget exactly how many armors you can get on but I wanna find somewhere to grind levels real fast. Someone told me to do Akir desert and just follow the mob. Others tell me sky...I forget skyforge? But they say for that one to have a 50 friend do that which I currently have none of lol.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    @Prysom What class and role are you going for? That will tend to dictate what you wear.

For example, I am playing a Stamina DPS Nightblade. I wanted to level all three gear lines as much as possible while I leveled, so I went with 5 medium, 1 heavy and 1 light. 5-1-1 is pretty common from what I have seen. There is an Undaunted passive that rewards you for wearing 5-1-1 too, but that doesn't come into play until later.

Magicka caster types tend to go with Light armor for their primary, and Tanky types tend to go with Heavy. I've never heard of a Stamina DPS using anything but medium, but I guess it's possible...

PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    @Prysom What class and role are you going for? That will tend to dictate what you wear.

For example, I am playing a Stamina DPS Nightblade. I wanted to level all three gear lines as much as possible while I leveled, so I went with 5 medium, 1 heavy and 1 light. 5-1-1 is pretty common from what I have seen. There is an Undaunted passive that rewards you for wearing 5-1-1 too, but that doesn't come into play until later.

Magicka caster types tend to go with Light armor for their primary, and Tanky types tend to go with Heavy. I've never heard of a Stamina DPS using anything but medium, but I guess it's possible...

I was thinking of trying Stamina Sorc. My friends doing Stamina DK and I got stuck at either Stamina Sorc or Stam Templar. But I like the idea of teleporting to escape and the mobility the Sorc has over templar right now.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Prysom wrote: »
    Kaymorolis wrote: »

I was thinking of trying Stamina Sorc. My friends doing Stamina DK and I got stuck at either Stamina Sorc or Stam Templar. But I like the idea of teleporting to escape and the mobility the Sorc has over templar right now.

I only have a baby Magsorc so I'm not the best person to give advice to you, but I'm guessing a Stamsorc would go with Medium armor. If that turns out to be true and you want to stick with the 5-1-1 strategy, get a heavy chest piece and a light belt. The chest will give you the biggest armor boost over a medium chest (increases survivability), and the belt will give you the least armor nerf compared to a medium belt.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    Prysom wrote: »

Sounds good, I think anything with training on it is what I would need right? Ideally 3 heavy, 2 light, 2 medium if thats a thing? I forget exactly how many armors you can get on but I wanna find somewhere to grind levels real fast. Someone told me to do Akir desert and just follow the mob. Others tell me sky...I forget skyforge? But they say for that one to have a 50 friend do that which I currently have none of lol.

Tried to send to IcyDeadPeople. Are you on PC?