Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dungeons and the undaunted

romansheild69
So basically what's going on is this. When I join into a group dungeon say fungal grotto, should I be stopping and talking to the quest giver inside or am I right to just run past them and finish the dungeon and that counts as finishing the quest in that dungeon. I only ask because everyone is in such a hurry when the dungeon starts that I haven't seen anyone stop and talk to the npcs with the quests

Best Answers

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get a skillpoint for completing the quest. Those people who rush through have possible done the quest Before and therefore won´t be able to do it again. A tip is to write in chat at the beginning of the dungeon that you "got quest here". If people won´t respect that and wait for you completing that quest in a dungeon.....they´re just douchebags :)
    Answer ✓
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure you tell your group to not leave before you can hand in the quest at the end in banished cells and in selenes web. Even if they know you need to they may have forgot how long it takes till the dialogue finishes.
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
    Answer ✓