Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kvatch area help!!!

TiberiousAldis
I'm seeking assistance with the Roar of the Crowds quests. I am trying to get since of the motifs and was hoping for some veteran players to help, since I am just level 21. GT: TheBloodRanger

Thank you! !!

Willing to share loot!
Tiberious Aldis
Grand Master
The Knights of Corinthia
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Which Platform?
    Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
    Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
    Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
    Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
    Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly. the forums are not the place to ask. Thats what Zone Chat is for.. and.. with you level 21? WHY are you wanting end game motifs? You cant possibly learn them as they require tier 9 crafting just to learn.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • TiberiousAldis
    @PokeMaule XB1, if you are able to help me out that would be awesome!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Darlgon Oh this isn't the place? Last time I checked this was a point in the forum it was okay to ask for help. I want these motifs because my other character is capable of crafting the items, but I want to use this new player so he can get the experience points. You see, I would just user my VR player, but then I couldn't get the exp. I request a VR player in the article because I know a bunch of people around my characters level would just get slaughtered in the arena. Not to mention more vet players have the dlc required than non vets. Even if I were just level 21, why couldn't I achieve those motifs just to sell?
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @TiberiousAldis yeah I can give you a hand I'm on most days around 12 noon onwards due to working nights but off every Fri and Sat. Drop me a message on Xbox to remind me and we will arrange a time. I have most of the motifs from that so will happily hand over any I have should speed things up for you.
    GT is PokeMaule
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• TiberiousAldis
    @PokeMaule that would be incredibly helpful, thanks a lot. I work security over night so I know what you mean. I'll shoot you a friend request on xbox now incase I forget!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @TiberiousAldis not a problem I'll accept and speak to you tomorrow at some point.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon Oh this isn't the place? Last time I checked this was a point in the forum it was okay to ask for help. I want these motifs because my other character is capable of crafting the items, but I want to use this new player so he can get the experience points. You see, I would just user my VR player, but then I couldn't get the exp. I request a VR player in the article because I know a bunch of people around my characters level would just get slaughtered in the arena. Not to mention more vet players have the dlc required than non vets. Even if I were just level 21, why couldn't I achieve those motifs just to sell?

@TiberiousAldis

Well.. lets see.. where to begin?

The forum section you posted in is "Dungeons (4-man groups), Trials (12-man groups) and (Dragonstar and Maelstrom) Arena". It is NOT for the Arena public dungeon in the Gold Coast.

If you really wanted to know HOW to ask for help, you would have posted in the "Players helping Players" section, including your Platform and EU/NA in the title.

Forums are a poor place to ask, because a low percentage of players come to the forums. On the other hand, inside an hour, I can find three groups looking for members for the Arena Daily Quest in zone chat. They dont care what level you are, because the game autolevels you.

The motifs you are begging for are ACCOUNT bound, so you can take your CPX character in, get them another time and then put them in shared. But, surely you already know this, since you already learned them on your CP character. You are actually MORE likely to have them drop, the more chapters you know.

Begging for powerleveling or items in the forums is forum bannable.

VR levels went away over two years ago. You now have CP levels.

WIth One Tamriel, CPX players are NOT more likely to have to DLC. A player can create a level 1, skip the tutorial and go to Gold Coast, apparently like you did, if they own the DLC.
  • TiberiousAldis
    My apologies @Darlgon, been over seas for quite sometime now and didn't realize how much had changed. I just started using the forums on my flight home to gain some knowledge. I didn't mean to offend you by putting my post in the wrong forum. I "dungeons, trials and arenas" and thought that meant kvatch arena. My bad.
    Edited by TiberiousAldis on June 16, 2017 2:37PM
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    To be fair, I wasn't begging got items or power leveling. Merely trying to get what the game will give and seize the 1k, exp with a fresh character.
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My apologies @Darlgon, been over seas for quite sometime now and didn't realize how much had changed. I just started using the forums on my flight home to gain some knowledge. I didn't mean to offend you by putting my post in the wrong forum. I "dungeons, trials and arenas" and thought that meant kvatch arena. My bad.

At least you have a good excuse.. works for me.. besides.. amazingly, you found a person.

As for the rest.. the more you know..