The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Budding Seed For Warden BROKEN!!!

skitzo1990
skitzo1990
Soul Shriven
I recently made a majicka warden and the budding seed morph for the green skill line no longer heals can someone please fix bug:)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it working perfectly UNTIL it got to level 4. At the final level, it no longer works AT ALL

Please note ZoS
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shyst
    Shyst
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. Once it hit lvl 4, it stopped working. Super frustrating since this ability is arguably the most powerful heal in the game.
  • Shaunius
    Shaunius
    Soul Shriven
    Broken for me as well. Xbox 1.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... Hey Devs, can we get a response? The daily writ thread got one... Can we please?

Pretty please?

WITH SUGAR ON TOP?!?!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Broken on PC too.

I just leveled up a Warden to see how they would be as a healer and just started practicing on over world content like world bosses and dolmens. I found that both Budding Seeds and Enchanted Growth were very unreliable but couldn't put my finger on exactly what is going wrong. After seeing this post that others were having problems too, I decided to do a test on Budding Seeds.
    The video shows that it fails to heal me more often than heal. Same thing I am seeing in the over world.

At first I thought it might be the area, as players were sometimes at the edge of the visual effect. Sometimes it is the terrain, I often am not able to get it to hit the area I intended to. Often see players dodge rolling or blocking and not getting the heal. But now I see you can just be standing there right in the middle of it and it still not work.

Also seeing similar problems with Enchanted Growth. I will see if I can get some video of that as well.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

In the video you see it fail to heal 8 out of 13 casts. I included that last one in the video to show the idiocy of a delayed action heal. Yeah I could have activated it but what if I had just got stunned or had to do something else somewhere else?

https://youtu.be/nMJUUp6Z4F8
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been saying this since day 1 console launch. I've wrote tickets and posted in the forums.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Why do you refuse to comment on this issue? This is a major skill of a brand new class that I had to pay for.

I bought morrowind almost entirely for the warden and to make a healer. Its insane that it would launch so broken and you won't even make a statement about it?
  • KniteShayd
    KniteShayd
    ✭✭
    Yep. Broken for me too. It's literally getting me killed in pvp...
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find the thread, but didn't people have a problem with healing into duels?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/350642/healing-other-people-duels-ps4

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/354115/is-warden-supposed-to-be-able-to-heal-people-in-duels

This the same skill? Same bug, maybe accidentally changing whom to heal from lvl 5 4?
    Edited by Insomnia rex on June 22, 2017 2:47PM
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been fighting to have have healing ward looked at with videos of it being broken for about 4 months. Still silent. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I've been fighting to have have healing ward looked at with videos of it being broken for about 4 months. Still silent. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

Ugh they take down the entire server when the crown store isn't working. But show them a skill that's broken, or a core mechanic of something not working right and they never address the issue.
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta rush that next content out and get those sales, who cares if it doesn't work, as long as we make that money before it all falls apart.
  • gsthegamer
    gsthegamer
    Soul Shriven
    I can confirm Budding Seeds heals inconsistently for me too, just as @Hookgrin demonstrates in the video above. Sometimes it heals, sometimes it doesn't. I had previously used the Corrupting Pollen morph and it worked fine. I'm happy to provide further info as needed to help troubleshoot this issue. I'm on PS4 NA.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're aware of this issue and are working on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gsthegamer wrote: »
    I can confirm Budding Seeds heals inconsistently for me too, just as @Hookgrin demonstrates in the video above. Sometimes it heals, sometimes it doesn't. I had previously used the Corrupting Pollen morph and it worked fine. I'm happy to provide further info as needed to help troubleshoot this issue. I'm on PS4 NA.

What a great necro. Brought up a still ongoing issue and got it addressed. Kudos.
  • gsthegamer
    gsthegamer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @Koolio and thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno for the update!