The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help a new player out?

Prysom
Prysom
Thanks for stopping by, I'm a returning player to ESO, played Beta into Live for a bit loved it, hated vet levels as a casual it pushed me out of the game. Looking to return and looking for someone who may be willing to help. Just wanted to see if anyone could craft me some gear with "Training" on it. Looking for 2 of each classification Heavy/Light/medium for whatever level you could create them for. I'm currently only level 20. I would hopefully be able to repay you in the future as right now being new I literally have nothing.

If anyone is kind enough and would like to help me with this I am on PC/EP/NA Server.

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since arranging trades is not permitted on the forums I suggest you ask in your guilds and/or zone chat. Good luck! (or just research the Training trait and make it yourself).

Plus I suggest you make a light sash (waist), medium bracers (hands), and heavy for all else while at low levels where the extra survivability will help out until you've gained useful skills and you'll be training all 3 armor skill lines while wearing a piece of each armor weight (after wearing 3 pieces of each that don't need a particular trait to unlock the skill line).
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Since arranging trades is not permitted on the forums I suggest you ask in your guilds and/or zone chat. Good luck! (or just research the Training trait and make it yourself).

Plus I suggest you make a light sash (waist), medium bracers (hands), and heavy for all else while at low levels where the extra survivability will help out until you've gained useful skills and you'll be training all 3 armor skill lines while wearing a piece of each armor weight (after wearing 3 pieces of each that don't need a particular trait to unlock the skill line).

Oh sorry, didn't know trades were not permitted at all. I'll take that advice to heart. Got any suggestions for guilds with players that may do this for me to help me get my footing in the game? I'm currently part of no guild at this time.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Training armor isn't required for new characters ... you can go to your favorite zone and pick up armor as you go.
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    Training armor isn't required for new characters ... you can go to your favorite zone and pick up armor as you go.

Oh I know I was just looking for the increased XP to help in moving things along a bit faster.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prysom wrote: »
    Got any suggestions for guilds with players that may do this for me to help me get my footing in the game? I'm currently part of no guild at this time.

I would hope any guild at all would make you a low level armor with the training trait (perhaps even in a useful set) if you're a member of their guild -- especially if you've done enough running around to toss them the appropriate mats. Every account can join up to 5 guilds, I suggest you find at least one trading guild and at least one social guild, then fill out the balance as you see fit (i.e. PvE, PvP, Trial/Dungeon runs, more trading guilds, whatever suits your style of play and needs).

P.S. If you're on PC-NA and a deadhead or hippie that would like to join Sunshine Daydream then send me a private message here. :smile:

Edited by Tevalaur on June 14, 2017 9:51PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.