The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind and the 'Morag Tong' questline....

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
SPOILER:
Seriously - is that it??? A handful of quests and that's it. I'm absolutely gutted - thought the expamsion was going to mostly revolve around Naryu and the Morag Tong.
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Baranthus well look at the main story in Morrowind... It feels like someone was in hurry and was able to do only half of it. So what do you expect really?
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    @Baranthus well look at the main story in Morrowind... It feels like someone was in hurry and was able to do only half of it. So what do you expect really?

Given that the big cinematic trailer was all about Naryu assassinating the leader of the Morag Tong - something to do with that. That's what I was expecting.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly! I was expecting more of this. The main storyline also seemed rather... short. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I had hoped for either.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL