The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU/EP] Divine Chaos - Brand New PvE EndGame Guild

SToneZ_
SToneZ_
✭✭✭✭
Alright? So i have just started a brand new guild today called Divine Chaos, the reason i created this guild is because i want a guild where it is easy to get a group of 4 or 12 together everyday to do pledges and trials. I am finding it ever so more difficult to find people that want to do pledges and trials. If you want a guild that is all about grouping up to do difficult and new challenges then reply to this with your ingame username and i will invite you. I am looking for all types of player new & old. I will not discriminate again people with a low dps as i want this guild to be a place wear more seasoned players help those that need it with things like grinding gear and helping up their dps. If you feel that you are seasoned or need help please dont hesitate to ask. I main a healer myself and this guild is welcome to DD/TANK/HEALERS. Thanks for reading my rambling and hope you have a great day.